Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Game balls vs Tennesse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Travon Walker:  His early strip sack really turned the momentum of this game around. This looked like your typical Titans beating. That Strip sack changed the momentum of this game. Wow! BTW he also was playing dline with his hand in the dirt on the play.

Trevor Lawrence:  He has arrived. He has not thrown an int in over a month. Accuracy, poise, awareness, toughness. He is the complete package. Career high 368 yards and 4 total TDs with 0 ints! WOW!

Evan Ingram: He set a new career high and a TD. He was unstoppable.

Dewey Wingard:  I advocacted for him to start and he proving the critics wrong. Big hits with an INT. Dewey has earned a starting role IMO.

Tyson Campbell: This guy shuts down his side of the field. They tried him a couple of times but he shut it down.

Defense: Forced 3 turnovers with multiple sacks. Great overall performacne

Passing game: This passing game marched up and down the field today. The running game was nil so they picked up the slack.
Wingard.
additions:

Zay Jones - 8 catches for 77 yards and a TD

Arden Key - a number of good pressures , a sack and a fumble recovery
Dewey kept hope alive when the D was folding out of the gates.
(12-11-2022, 06:04 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Dewey kept hope alive when the D was folding out of the gates.
Dewey for real. The pick. The guy seems to flash a lot now.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Oluokun is a good honorable mention - 14 tackles - a few nice plays - and had to get Lloyd lined up on half of the snaps LOL
Aside from Trevor having another big boy game, It was nice to see Travon show up a bit because his play was becoming a bit worrying. Also shout out to Zay Jones, he had a rough week last week and started rough today but he made up for it.

I'ma make an edit quickly because I already know someones gonna try and spin me saying "trevor had a big boy game" as some sort of insult. It's not, he played amazing today.
For real, glad to see Dewey playing well. He was pretty terrible starting out his first few years.
Shaq Quarterman with that hit on Henry.

No one hits Henry like that.
Made Henry look like he’s from St Johns County instead of Nassau County
(12-11-2022, 06:09 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2022, 06:04 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Dewey kept hope alive when the D was folding out of the gates.
Dewey for real. The pick. The guy seems to flash a lot now.

Yeah!  I've busted on him in the past.  But he's a DAJ - a Dang Good Jag!
Wingard!
Wingard, Engram, Lawrence.

Honorable mention: Shaq Quarterman for blasting Henry like we never have before and causing a crucial turnover. Patterson was also perfect.
(12-11-2022, 05:22 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]Evan Ingram: He set a new career high and a TD. He was unstoppable.

I've never witnessed a Jags TE dominate like that.
Shaq Quatermann for changing the tone of the game with that hit.
I have not been a Wingard fan, but he's changing my mind. He is playing with an edge and seems to be getting rid of the missed tackles of the past.
(12-11-2022, 05:22 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]Travon Walker:  His early strip sack really turned the momentum of this game around. This looked like your typical Titans beating. That Strip sack changed the momentum of this game. Wow! BTW he also was playing dline with his hand in the dirt on the play.

Trevor Lawrence:  He has arrived. He has not thrown an int in over a month. Accuracy, poise, awareness, toughness. He is the complete package. Career high 368 yards and 4 total TDs with 0 ints! WOW!

Evan Ingram: He set a new career high and a TD. He was unstoppable.

Dewey Wingard:  I advocacted for him to start and he proving the critics wrong. Big hits with an INT. Dewey has earned a starting role IMO.

Tyson Campbell: This guy shuts down his side of the field. They tried him a couple of times but he shut it down.

Defense: Forced 3 turnovers with multiple sacks. Great overall performacne

Passing game: This passing game marched up and down the field today. The running game was nil so they picked up the slack.
What does this even mean? He has arrived?

Did the Bolts game earlier in the year not count? Or the Raiders game? Or the Ravens game?
I'm proud of the whole team and how they're playing!
Future looks bright  Cool
(12-11-2022, 06:23 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Oluokun is a good honorable mention - 14 tackles - a few nice plays - and had to get Lloyd lined up on half of the snaps LOL

and was up to the task of taking Henry down unassisted on a few plays, in recent years he's run through the entire D.

(Pay no attention to that scrum, mein gott that was last week levels of embarrassing)

(12-11-2022, 06:40 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Aside from Trevor having another big boy game, It was nice to see Travon show up a bit because his play was becoming a bit worrying. Also shout out to Zay Jones, he had a rough week last week and started rough today but he made up for it.

I'ma make an edit quickly because I already know someones gonna try and spin me saying "trevor had a big boy game" as some sort of insult. It's not, he played amazing today.

Seems like the weekly (weakly?) scapegoats all seemed to have redemptive play this week

Walker with a strip sack and forced Tanny into Foye's arms for a sack
Allen with the blooper fumble recovery and some fancy footwork to stay inbounds
Caldwell with shutting the tacks offense down in the second half

(12-11-2022, 07:19 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2022, 06:09 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Dewey for real. The pick. The guy seems to flash a lot now.

Yeah!  I've busted on him in the past.  But he's a DAJ - a Dang Good Jag!

I'm buying you Hooked on Phonics for secret santa this year. Big Grin
Wingard is playing with heart each week. It may be rubbing off on the rest of the D.
Pages: 1 2 3 4