Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars favored to win the AFC South
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
2 more games, if the Jags make it too the playoffs, does Penderson get the Coach of the year award?
The odds were jags at 4% in week 11 for them to win the south. Haha

(12-24-2022, 01:19 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]2 more games, if the Jags make it too the playoffs, does Penderson get the Coach of the year award?

The problem is philly. Their coach will probably get it. It's a really difficult award to get.
(12-24-2022, 01:31 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]The odds were jags at 4% in week 11 for them to win the south. Haha

(12-24-2022, 01:19 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]2 more games, if the Jags make it too the playoffs, does Penderson get the Coach of the year award?

The problem is philly. Their coach will probably get it. It's a really difficult award to get.

I don't think that's a gimme either.  Shanahan in SF winning with three different QBs has to be in there.
Ya, you’re probably right, The Jags are the red headed step children of the NFL. If the Jags make the playoffs Penderson should definitely be in the conversation. First year as HC, and you take the Jaguars to the playoffs? Are you kidding me? Dude…
Guess you’re not BOYCOOOOOTTTTTIIIIIINNNGGGG
(12-24-2022, 02:15 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Guess you’re not BOYCOOOOOTTTTTIIIIIINNNGGGG

Don't be an [BLEEP].
So... are we like... ummm...
Are we pulling for the tinhorns today??

Weird.
(12-24-2022, 02:26 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2022, 02:15 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Guess you’re not BOYCOOOOOTTTTTIIIIIINNNGGGG

Don't be an [BLEEP].
Can’t help it!
(12-24-2022, 02:32 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]So... are we like... ummm...
Are we pulling for the tinhorns today??

Weird.

I will be. Let them have a victory celebration hangover next week.
Pretty amazing turnaround. Not there yet though, anything can happen in two games. If Houston beats Tennessee today do we rest players for next week?
With the expectations being what they are now, it would suck if we lose to the tacks on the final week of the season. I mean it would be like flashbacks to '99 bad.
(12-24-2022, 02:46 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]With the expectations being what they are now, it would suck if we lose to the tacks on the final week of the season. I mean it would be like flashbacks to '99 bad.

Yea it always seems to be a euphoric build-up to suck us all in and then kick us in the you know what's in the end.  I am thankful to be competitive again.  Usually by Christmas we're waiting for the draft and hearing about how great all the other teams are.
(12-24-2022, 02:48 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2022, 02:46 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]With the expectations being what they are now, it would suck if we lose to the tacks on the final week of the season. I mean it would be like flashbacks to '99 bad.

Yea it always seems to be a euphoric build-up to suck us all in and then kick us in the you know what's in the end.  I am thankful to be competitive again.  Usually by Christmas we're waiting for the draft and hearing about how great all the other teams are.

Exactly. I'm trying to remind myself that regardless of what happens over the next couple of weeks, we're seeing the beginning an extended run of the Jags being primary contenders in the division if not the conference. This late run is just icing on the cake. Of course if we do get into the playoffs, I'm going to want more, lol.
Ya’ll got anymore of them playoff games?

[Image: ngbbs43cddec7e2b26.jpg]
Derrick Henry feasting on the tinhorns.
I have a feeling that the final game for us could end up getting flexed.
(12-24-2022, 03:23 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I have a feeling that the final game for us could end up getting flexed.

If it winds up being a contest for the division title, they'd be foolish not to make it the night game
Well the Lions aren't the Jaguars of the NFC, or at least I'd hope not. #BlowOut

(12-24-2022, 03:23 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I have a feeling that the final game for us could end up getting flexed.

Only if there is no doubt about any of the other divisions in the league. There are A TON of divisional games that week. Actually, I think all of the games are divisional.
TOUCHDOWN Texans. Off their own fumble..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6