Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: prepare yourselves for worst season ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I saw enough last night with the first unit,yes bengals are a good team. The jags first unit played so bad a pee wee football team would've beaten them last night. This will be a longgggg year again. this is a 2-14 team if we get lucky in a couple games. I can see this team going 0-16 possbilley. they really look like a 2-14 team. i see 2 wins at the most espailley with toughest schedule in nfl.  My prediction for this season is 2-14.  The head coach has a loseing attudiude which he has given the team now.  

I'm gonna tell your dad to take away your internet privileges.
I can't work out if this is sarcasm or not.

lol

Quote:I can't work out if this is sarcasm or not.

No, snowie is being serious.

As a die hard fan, even pre-season games can cause anxiety.  I get it.  That first half was atrocious.  In the 3rd pre-season game, you want to see the team building from training camp and the prior two pre-season games.

Last night was a step backward.  Yes the Bengals are a better team that the jets or the bucs, but it wasn't just that we were out classed from a talent level.  The team looked un-prepared, un-interested, and just un-professional.  It was not a good look for us in Prime Time.

With that said.  I can't see this being worse than the Mularkey era or even the first season under Bradley.

We'll be competitive in most our games, and we'll put points on the board...  I think we can get to 7-9 this year if things fall our way.  So not the worst of all time.  But it should be enough to get this HC fired.
So this is the long awaited prediction.. U might wanna factor in the 2 games in which the 1st unit looked good, then kinda average it all out. Raise that 2 win total
nope im sticking with 2-14. there is another reason i say that too. 90% of the time when a team gets hyped they crash,and burn dureing the season,and end up loseing. Jags will be no different then any other hyped teams. the Medeia was giveing them to much hype. only the pats have been hyped before,and done well. Jags still don't have a HC. that can use players talents.  oh we have never ever seen the gus from the seahawks were hes fired up telling players to do his job. 

Quote:No, snowie is being serious.

As a die hard fan, even pre-season games can cause anxiety.  I get it.  That first half was atrocious.  In the 3rd pre-season game, you want to see the team building from training camp and the prior two pre-season games.

Last night was a step backward.  Yes the Bengals are a better team that the jets or the bucs, but it wasn't just that we were out classed from a talent level.  The team looked un-prepared, un-interested, and just un-professional.  It was not a good look for us in Prime Time.

With that said.  I can't see this being worse than the Mularkey era or even the first season under Bradley.

We'll be competitive in most our games, and we'll put points on the board...  I think we can get to 7-9 this year if things fall our way.  So not the worst of all time.  But it should be enough to get this HC fired.

I get all of that... I just think it's a bit over the top, if I'm honest.
I thought the DL was rotationally deep and a strength.  Last night, they looked horrible and got manhandled by the Bengal's O-line.   

Snowie I think you should get out of the house more. Maybe you and JDub can hook up....
We will never win more than 5 games with Gus loosey goosey Bradley at coach. Make sure you order the salmon this year when you're at the sports bar, and plenty of beers because this team will be tough to watch.
Quote:We will never win more than 5 games with Gus loosey goosey Bradley at coach. Make sure you order the salmon this year when you're at the sports bar, and plenty of beers because this team will be tough to watch.
Bet?

I don't like Gus as a coach at all but I bet we win more than 5 games this year.

Quote:Bet?

I don't like Gus as a coach at all but I bet we win more than 5 games this year.

Nah, I'm not gonna bet against my beloved Jags. This team has way more talent than 5-11.
Quote:Nah, I'm not gonna bet against my beloved Jags. This team has way more talent than 5-11.

I think most of us agree that the talent is 9-7 worthy.

I think the coaching staff holds this team back. With the coaching, we're a 6 or 7 win team.

The tacks and tin horns both looked very good in their week 3 pre-season games... I'd be lying if I said this isn't a concern.

But we're hot going 2 and 14. The talent is way too good to allow that to happen.
Quote:Bet?

You are really holding Gus' feet to the fire on this one, huh?
the talent on the team is 12-4 worthy,the big problom is the head coach,and has been for years. as long as gus stays the team will be a loseing team,and all the talent will keep going to waste.  2-14 this season.  

I don't get it. When our offense was steamrolling in the first 2 games everyone was excited and saying PLAYOFFS. But when the offense has an off-night we blow our tops and want to fire the HC. Online GM's on full display.

Quote:I don't get it. When our offense was steamrolling in the first 2 games everyone was excited and saying PLAYOFFS. But when the offense has an off-night we blow our tops and want to fire the HC. Online GM's on full display.
eRmergHERD!
Well I politely disagree. This may be one of the best Jaguars seasons in a long time. Predicting 10 wins.

Preseason is where mistakes don't hurt us.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10