Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: LOL Corinne Brown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I love seeing crooked politicians going down.  She's pretty much done (finally).

Attorneys leaving from her case like rats scurrying from a sinking ship.

Can't wait to see that corrupt [BLEEP] in prison
Interesting quote:

Brown, who was indicted in July for tax and wire fraud and other federal charges, took to her blog Friday to assert her innocence.

Quote: 

“An indictment is an accusation. It is NOT a conviction,” she wrote, addressing reporters who have been covering her case. “Maybe you were goofing off in your middle-school civics class, but in the United States of America accused people are innocent unless proven otherwise.”

I wonder when she changed her mind. I seem to recall she didn't feel that way not long ago.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012...f-triplett

Methinks she is just another cheap race hustler.

She looks mean.
She'll plea out and be given probation and house arrest. She's useless to the Democrats now, so I doubt we'll see any justice department officials give a long speech laying out an airtight case then tell us that they're not going to prosecute after all, but I doubt they just leave such a loyal, long-term party member completely out to dry.

Unfortunately.

[Image: corrine_brown.jpg]
Finally. The madness ends. Sandbag that.

Ding, dong, the wicked witch is dead. Haha.
Quote:Ding, dong, the wicked witch is dead. Haha.

Banana
Go gata
Quote:Go gata

Don't remind me. Wallbash
The sad part is she still got a large percentage of the vote.  People still voted for this fraud.

The 5th congressional district is a better place today.
Anyone see this buffoon handing out ice cream from a truck at Hemming Park? Hahaha

They need to throw that stank [BLEEP] under the jail..
LOL.  Isn't it kind of ironic to anyone that she's accepting "donations" to help pay for her trial?

Quote:LOL.  Isn't it kind of ironic to anyone that she's accepting "donations" to help pay for her trial?

This long national and local embarrassment is one step closer to being done.  We finally got her out of the office she used like a Clinton to improve her personal banking situation.  Her underlings who did most of the cover up for her are now turning on her, taking plea deals and singing like birds.  It's a wonder that wig of hers isn't covered in bus tracks with the number of people running her over to avoid prison.  

She's facing up for potentially 350 years in prison for the infractions the feds have her on, and once they initiate a case, they rarely lose.  At this point, we WILL get a mugshot of this crook, minus that kevlar wig she's sporting.

Coco had her chance to minimize the damage.  She wants her day in court now that she's 3 lawyers into this process.  She wants to testify in court because she feels she can make the most compelling argument of anyone.  I hope they televise the trial so we can all have a good laugh at her expense as she sits in the witness stand with her Gator housecoat on, rambling on about Go Gata and all that fun stuff. 

Heck, I may actually have to tailgate for this trial considering she was my representative for 20+ years.

Quote:This long national and local embarrassment is one step closer to being done.  We finally got her out of the office she used like a Clinton to improve her personal banking situation.  Her underlings who did most of the cover up for her are now turning on her, taking plea deals and singing like birds.  It's a wonder that wig of hers isn't covered in bus tracks with the number of people running her over to avoid prison.  

She's facing up for potentially 350 years in prison for the infractions the feds have her on, and once they initiate a case, they rarely lose.  At this point, we WILL get a mugshot of this crook, minus that kevlar wig she's sporting.

Coco had her chance to minimize the damage.  She wants her day in court now that she's 3 lawyers into this process.  She wants to testify in court because she feels she can make the most compelling argument of anyone.  I hope they televise the trial so we can all have a good laugh at her expense as she sits in the witness stand with her Gator housecoat on, rambling on about Go Gata and all that fun stuff. 

Heck, I may actually have to tailgate for this trial considering she was my representative for 20+ years.

LOL.  Unfortunately for me, she was also my "representative": for about the same time frame.  It's about time justice is really served against her.

Susan Rice is next in line.
Quote: 

Would this be a jury trial?  If so, I have my $$ on Coco.  All it takes is a favorable jury and she's back to watchin' the Gata's down in Gainesville next season.
Quote:Would this be a jury trial? If so, I have my $$ on Coco. All it takes is a favorable jury and she's back to watchin' the Gata's down in Gainesville next season.

Out of politics thankfully.
Quote:Out of politics thankfully.

On to her next venture ..... partnering with Shad Khan in the revitalization of downtown Jacksonville project.
Pages: 1 2 3 4