Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Media Propaganda
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

It's really bad and they aren't even trying to hide it.
People have been saying this about Fox News since I first owned a TV
Already blaming the media. This campaign is moving right along.

Quote:Already blaming the media. This campaign is moving right along.
It's not just left-wing, or American media in general-every country's media it seems, engages in the deliberate spreading of misinformation or misrepresentation of facts in order to spread their own narrative. That's not journalism, it's propaganda. Plain and simple.
Quote:People have been saying this about Fox News since I first owned a TV

The channel that hands out mini dresses to their female employees upon their hiring date.

All the females there wear the same dress but in different colors.

Gotta admit that they're pretty hot but Fox definitely makes it known there is an old school male dominance at that station.
Quote:The channel that hands out mini dresses to their female employees upon their hiring date.

All the females there wear the same dress but in different colors.

Gotta admit that they're pretty hot but Fox definitely makes it known there is an old school male dominance at that station.
Bowchikawowow.

[Image: FOX-NEWS.jpg]
Quote:It's really bad and they aren't even trying to hide it.

I agree -- I expect Fox and MSNBC to show extreme partiality but CNN has really gone over to the DEM side this year.  I did not use the term Liberal because I think if CNN was looking for Liberalness, this would be the year that they were more even balanced (given Trump is a lot more liberal than the prior GOP candidates Romney, McCain, Bushx2)
Quote:Bowchikawowow.

[Image: FOX-NEWS.jpg]

[Image: 740full-anna-kooiman.jpg]
Wait, is media propaganda news to some people?  LOL

Quote:[Image: 740full-anna-kooiman.jpg]
Mmmmmmm Anna

[Image: d42ef713a2ad2982e9e50839ea4f896c.jpg]
Back on subject - albeit unfortunately and I was enjoying the mini dresses...

http://cepa.org/reports/winning-the-Information-War

We always expect Russia to manipulate the viewer- yet most of our outlets are pretty obvious too.
Quote:I agree -- I expect Fox and MSNBC to show extreme partiality but CNN has really gone over to the DEM side this year. I did not use the term Liberal because I think if CNN was looking for Liberalness, this would be the year that they were more even balanced (given Trump is a lot more liberal than the prior GOP candidates Romney, McCain, Bushx2)

I noticed it too. CNN used to be the one place you could get relatively un-slanted stories. Then OAN showed up taking over the top Repub spot from Fox. TBH - fox has really calmed down a lot
Quote:I noticed it too. CNN used to be the one place you could get relatively un-slanted stories. Then OAN showed up taking over the top Repub spot from Fox. TBH - fox has really calmed down a lot

I just spent 11 days on vacation in a Fox News house...  It's not calmed down-- AT ALL!

With that said, the corporate bias in our news has been around for a very long time and was exacerbated in the 90s.  The fact that trump is getting a bunch of play on CNN this last few days is less the bias and more the greed of ratings.

Trump plays, and it plays well.  The fact that trump has been saying [BLEEP] things for about a full week now that keeps the focus on him and off Hillary is really his own fault.  I mentioned this in another thread, but it's important to remember it...

When FBI director Comey came out with his findings on Hillary, it was all day Hillary bashing on CNN for a good 2 weeks leading up to the Republican National Convention.  

There is propaganda in our media.  It's pro-war.  It's anti-Climate change, it's pro-corprate wall street.  It's pro-multinationals in every aspect.  

The week of trump bashing is being created by trump's own idiocy.  He's not listenting ot that Paul Manaforte guy.  Smarter candiates would have squashed this latest firestorm by Saturday afternoon at the lastest.  Trump's inability to be a smart politician should not be confused with some sort of propaganda.  

Now...  Back on to the mini-skirts!!!  Megyn Kelly is by far my favorite.  I cannot keep my eyes off her!

[Image: f62caeb96c0cbc6a13b36c6f437bd7b4.jpg]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2014-12-30-at-4.18.44-PM.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]

Yeah...shame on Fox News!!

[Image: zwx16p.jpg]
It's rare to see Bush on Fox News.  Since he's no longer President, I mean.

Speaking of media propaganda..  

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/08/03/...lly/212174
Quote:Speaking of media propaganda..  

Weird they would do that. The VMA was packed, and looked it. No need for stock photos.
Quote:Speaking of media propaganda..  

Yeah, because everyone knows Trump rally's gather 3+ million people in the streets.

You need a vacation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7