Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Islamic Terrorists behead priest in Normandy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The lunacy continues.

At least France dispatched these animals quickly.

I don't even know what to say anymore. Prayers for everyone affected by this senseless tragedy. And yes, thankfully the French neutralized those jack holes.

There are several in my church who conceal carry to services, my husband and brother being two of them. We also have a police officer who is a member and carries as well. With everything going on you have to wonder if at some point churches and other places where people congregate will have to implement procedures on what to do if something happens. You can't lock doors for fire safety reasons and you don't want to have to have people standing guard at the door.
Many larger churches in this area already have security.  A buddy of mine goes to one particular church where they have congregants who are former and current law enforcement who actually do stand guard at the door in a very discreet manner. 

Welp, looks like I should crawl under by blankets!!

Oh wait--- this is radical Islamic terrorism!!

I said it! Problem solved, right heir trump?

Or is it like beatlejuice where I have to say it three times?
Quote:Welp, looks like I should crawl under by blankets!!

Oh wait--- this is radical Islamic terrorism!!

I said it! Problem solved, right heir trump?

Or is it like beatlejuice where I have to say it three times?

Admitting the problem exists is the FIRST step, not the last one.  At least you can say you have joined humanity in being 1 step ahead of Obama.  Now you can work with humanity to solve the problem by voting for Trump. 
Quote:Admitting the problem exists is the FIRST step, not the last one.  At least you can say you have joined humanity in being 1 step ahead of Obama.  Now you can work with humanity to solve the problem by voting for Trump. 

Obama, and the entire DNC evidently.

Welcome to the new normal...

let's not jump to conclusions. this might not be terrorism.

Quote:Many larger churches in this area already have security.  A buddy of mine goes to one particular church where they have congregants who are former and current law enforcement who actually do stand guard at the door in a very discreet manner. 
We live in a small town where people still have the mindset of- "Oh it won't happen here." People still don't lock their doors and look at me funny when the first thing I do is lock my door behind me as soon as I walk in my house or get in my truck. Living in Jacksonville for so many years, and in different areas of the city, as well as other big cities I am a situational awareness type person and absolutely know anything can happen anywhere. 

My father-in-law was not happy at first when he realized my husband was carrying at church but I think he's come around. There are others of the older generation, especially the ladies, who would freak out if they knew how many people carry. They don't even like the the police officer carries and he's mandated to carry his service weapon and handcuffs at all times for some reason. All that being said, I think it would take something happening locally, something serious, for many folks in my church to be okay with armed people standing guard. 
the church that i have attended has so many concealed carriers AND official undercover security that there is no way anything would happen

Quote:let's not jump to conclusions. this might not be terrorism.
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic so I'll just put this here

ISIS claimed the killings.
Quote:I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic so I'll just put this here

ISIS claimed the killings.

yes its sarcasm
Nuke em..
Quote:yes its sarcasm
It's been a rough morning. I think one cup of coffee was not enough. 
Quote:let's not jump to conclusions. this might not be terrorism.
I know you're being sarcastic, but this was funny...
They (ISIS and their sympathizers) are getting more and more bold.  I wonder what Obama or Hillary (no difference really) will have to say about it?  Oh that's right, we need to bring in more military aged Syrian "refugees".

Quote:They (ISIS and their sympathizers) are getting more and more bold.  I wonder what Obama or Hillary (no difference really) will have to say about it?  Oh that's right, we need to bring in more military aged Syrian "refugees".
Hillary wants to increase admission by how much?  550%?  Nothing to worry about there.  We've got a wonderful vetting process in place to assure there's nothing to fear. 

I wonder what the reaction would be if this happened on US soil, and instead of a Catholic priest, it was a leader of the BLM movement who was beheaded on the stage during a rally by a sympathizer or member of ISIS?

No doubt, the president would unleash the hounds of the Justice Department.  No doubt they'd struggle to find ANY excuse to call it workplace violence, or anything but it actually was.   Or, they'd just perpetuate the "We may never know what the true motivation was" for something like this.

and its all out of the kindness of their hearts.  which WE KNOW from history is full of love.

We have this going on and meanwhile liberals are arguing about which bathroom is appropriate to use.
Quote:We have this going on and meanwhile liberals are arguing about which bathroom is appropriate to use.

Let's not forget about global warming. We need another summit to combat these terrorists
Pages: 1 2 3