Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cops Shoot and Kill UNARMED White Male… Where’s the Outrage?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Cops Shoot and Kill UNARMED White Male… Where’s the Outrage?

The Black Lives Matter movement has blamed cops and white people for the death of blacks who have had run-ins with the police, and they have used those deaths as evidence of some sort of systemic effort to devalue the lives of black people.

http://conservativetribune.com/spread-th...manualpost

"You don't get upset when a white man gets killed so you have no right to get upset when a black man gets killed."

It's a pathetic argument made by pathetic people.

I, for one, am outraged. We are at war with the government, you just don't realize it yet.

No better than the pigs who killed Sterling and Castile, tbqh.

Suicide by cop. Probably the case in 99% of police shootings.

Quote:"You don't get upset when a white man gets killed so you have no right to get upset when a black man gets killed."

It's a pathetic argument made by pathetic people.

It really is sad.

Quote:Cops Shoot and Kill UNARMED White Male… Where’s the Outrage?

The Black Lives Matter movement has <a class="bbc_url" href='http://conservativetribune.com/black-lives-matter-co-founder/'>blamed cops and white people</a> for the death of blacks who have had run-ins with the police, and they have used those deaths as evidence of some sort of systemic effort to devalue the lives of black people.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://conservativetribune.com/spread-this-cops-shoot-and-kill/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=WesternJournalism&utm_content=2016-07-09&utm_campaign=manualpost'>http://conservativetribune.com/spread-this-cops-shoot-and-kill/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=WesternJournalism&utm_content=2016-07-09&utm_campaign=manualpost</a>

There should always be outrage when an innocent person loses their life. With a post like this, we know where you stand...
Well, shooting a black guy is only worth 3/5ths of a kill.
Quote:There should always be outrage when an innocent person loses their life. With a post like this, we know where you stand...

No you don't know where I stand.

If you obey the law, you'd have no problem

And as I wrote in another thread, I had a officer pull his weapon on me, I followed his instructions to the letter. I didn't get shot.

Here is one of the problems in society today, The cops are bad guys and the criminal element is celebrated
no out rage here . suicide by cop . sad

Quote:No you don't know where I stand.

If you obey the law, you'd have no problem

And as I wrote in another thread, I had a officer pull his weapon on me, I followed his instructions to the letter. I didn't get shot.

Here is one of the problems in society today, The cops are bad guys and the criminal element is celebrated

The police are not judge, jury and executioner. If you don't obey the law, you still have rights as a citizen. That's why I say I know where you stand.
Quote:The police are not judge, jury and executioner. If you don't obey the law, you still have rights as a citizen. That's why I say I know where you stand.

You don't get it do you. The LEO's of this country have to make split second choices that you or I do not have to make on a daily basis. If you resist arrest, like the last few "victims" did, there is a possibility of you getting shot. I garan-damn-tee ya's if it's a choice between the LEO ot the criminal the criminal is going to get it.

Quote:You don't get it do you. The LEO's of this country have to make split second choices that you or I do not have to make on a daily basis. If you resist arrest, like the last few "victims" did, there is a possibility of you getting shot. I garan-damn-tee ya's if it's a choice between the LEO ot the criminal the criminal is going to get it.

There's more going on than split second decision making while someone is resisting arrest. I can only assume they have training for that sort of thing. Resisting is also subjective to the moment. If you're so afraid of dying in the line of fire, perhaps it's time for a new profession. The honor in being a police officer is knowing you could lose your life in the line of duty. I don't paint all cops with the same brush, but there has been enough questionable behavior to warrant some scrutiny. If you want to sweep everything under the rug, that's fine but your silence makes you complicit.
This split second decision that needs to be made is because of the likelihood of people carrying a gun. If a British cop pulls you over he hasn't even got a gun to get jumpy with because the likelihood of you carrying a gun is so low.
Quote:There's more going on than split second decision making while someone is resisting arrest. I can only assume they have training for that sort of thing. Resisting is also subjective to the moment. If you're so afraid of dying in the line of fire, perhaps it's time for a new profession. The honor in being a police officer is knowing you could lose your life in the line of duty. I don't paint all cops with the same brush, but there has been enough questionable behavior to warrant some scrutiny. If you want to sweep everything under the rug, that's fine but your silence makes you complicit.

If you're not afraid to die, please don't be a cop.  That's a mental disorder.

Some people need to stop watching so many movies and thinking real life is like a police drama.  There are no Steven Seagal's wearing blue that can take down entire gangs by themselves without a scratch.  Police are normal, everyday people, not superheroes.  Too many social justice warriors are living in a Hollywood fantasy.

Quote:If you're not afraid to die, please don't be a cop. That's a mental disorder.

Some people need to stop watching so many movies and thinking real life is like a police drama. There are no Steven Seagal's wearing blue that can take down entire gangs by themselves without a scratch. Police are normal, everyday people, not superheroes. Too many social justice warriors are living in a Hollywood fantasy.

This has nothing to do with movies or social justice, you know you could die before you ever sign on.
Quote:This has nothing to do with movies or social justice, you know you could die before you ever sign on.
Like driving your car, or flying in a plane, or wiring a circuit, or walking out your front door?

Quote:Like driving your car, or flying in a plane, or wiring a circuit, or walking out your front door?

I guess we're ignoring the other officers that manage to de-escalate situations without killing citizens. Do you consider the ppl being killed citizens?
Quote:Well, shooting a black guy is only worth 3/5ths of a kill.

Dredd Scott, man!!!  
Quote:You don't get it do you. The LEO's of this country have to make split second choices that you or I do not have to make on a daily basis. If you resist arrest, like the last few "victims" did, there is a possibility of you getting shot. I garan-damn-tee ya's if it's a choice between the LEO ot the criminal the criminal is going to get it.

Yet another example of how Gus Bradley's inept coaching is ruining America.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5