Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: FBI confirms rule of law is dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hillary goes free despite clear evidence of multiple felonies.

FBI director Comey reminds others they will face prosecution for doing the same thing. 

[Image: 67025438.jpg]

Honestly, did we expect much from the FBI after everything that unfolded from the Orlando incident?

Clinton was negligent, just not criminally so.  Something I've been saying for a year, confirmed by James Comey.

Don't do it again, Hillary.

Quote:Hillary goes free despite clear evidence of multiple felonies.

FBI director Comey reminds others they will face prosecution for doing the same thing. 

I forget - what law school did you attend?
Adumb is right. You need a law degree to see that Hillary is innocent.

Quote:Adumb is right. You need a law degree to see that Hillary is innocent.

lol ... I'm sure Perry Mason was your Dad.

Must be nice to live in a world where you know what to think before any information is presented. You're good at it.
Quote:Clinton was negligent, just not criminally so. Something I've been saying for a year, confirmed by James Comey.

Don't do it again, Hillary.

Negligence with classified material is criminal.

All I know is that whether its Trump or Hillary who wins the Presidency, there's going to be a lot of pissed off people either way.

Quote:Negligence with classified material is criminal.

All the armchair lawyers. I am sure they can present facts on which law and how it was violated.

Be interesting to see.
The FBI says she is guilty of all accusations, but they don't recommend indictment. Huh? So because they didn't feel it was intentional, so it's okay? When it comes to classified, there is no grey area. As Secretary of State, she was an Original Classification Authority. This is assigned per the President of the United States and comes with great responsibility. She was well aware of what she was doing and the laws associated.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-off...nformation

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-off...-authority

In my opinion, the FBI has lost what remaining credibility they had.

Its already been done.
If it were anyone else they would have been drawn and quartered and used as an example, especially if they were a conservative. Because it's Clinton nothing happens.
Quote:If it were anyone else they would have been drawn and quartered and used as an example, especially if they were a conservative. Because it's Clinton nothing happens.
Yep and the FBI just stated as such in the conference. Look what happen with Gen. Patraeus!
Quote:All the armchair lawyers. I am sure they can present facts on which law and how it was violated.

Be interesting to see.

Yup. All these people without law degrees trying to speak up. Really ridiculous. If you dont have law degree, you cant possibly understand whats happening here.
Of course not
Quote:Yep and the FBI just stated as such in the conference. Look what happen with Gen. Patraeus!

Yep, my next thought was Patraeus and Snowden are good now, right? They'll receive formal apologies and such, yes? Snowball's chance in hell.
if you dont have law degree, you're like down here... if have law degree, youre up here and cant b questioned.

and as history tells us, lawyers very trustworthy. need only take their word and move on.

Quote:Yep and the FBI just stated as such in the conference. Look what happen with Gen. Patraeus!

So it looks like Petraeus is going to be the right's red herring now?
Quote:if you dont have law degree, you're like down here... if have law degree, youre up here and cant b questioned.

Kind of reminds me of people being bashed when questioning GM's decisions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13