Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Adam Schein says 2016 is "make-or-break" season for Gus Bradley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://cbsprt.co/1WZwVUo' title="External link">http://cbsprt.co/1WZwVUo</a>

Pick up at 2:40 for comments on Bradley.

Quote: "If (Jaguars) don't win 9 games, they need a new head coach."

Cool.

Nice.

[Image: 15743i.jpg]

You can say that again...and again, and again, and again, and again.

What?

(sorry for duplicate post guys, computer froze up)

Quote:(sorry for duplicate post guys, computer froze up)

It happens. It's all better now! :yes:
true
Breaking news from Adam Schefter
You don't say...
Schein must be getting tips from this guy:

[Image: captain-obvious.jpg]

Quote:Schein must be getting tips from this guy:

[Image: captain-obvious.jpg]

That's funny, I've seen a lot of talk around the board that Gus should possibly be brought back even if the team goes .500 or lower. Glad to see you've come around, though, because it really is obvious that with the talent the Jaguars have non winning football shouldn't cut it.
Quote:That's funny, I've seen a lot of talk around the board that Gus should possibly be brought back even if the team goes .500 or lower. Glad to see you've come around, though, because it really is obvious that with the talent the Jaguars have non winning football shouldn't cut it.

You've seen a lot of talk about that? I must have missed those threads, which ones are they in?
*Breaking News*

Someone call ESPN
Quote:(sorry for duplicate post guys, computer froze up)

May be time to upgrade.

[Image: oldcomputer.jpg]
Quote:May be time to upgrade.

[Image: oldcomputer.jpg]

He just needs to upgrade his hard drive. Look, this one is on sale
[Image: oldpc-1.jpg]
Quote:You've seen a lot of talk about that? I must have missed those threads, which ones are they in?

Look at any thread that can even tangentially relate to coach Gus and there will be posts in it about whether Gus needs to win in 2016, you'll find some people that either say he doesn't need to, or that people who think he does need to should have a bib.
Should read "if the Jaguars only win..."
And the sky is also blue.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8