Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Yannick Ngakoue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Pure pass rusher. Fills a big need.
He was 2nd in the nation in sacks, so he knows how to get to the QB

Beast
We welcome any pass rusher!

Another great pick.
Great production solid measurables somewhat underwhelming length. That's about what u can ask for in a third round pass rusher
Yea not a runstuffer. But we have plenty of them. A pure pass rusher is awesome!
I can't pronounce his name nor know who he is, but hip hip hooray!

The Jags have literally gotten everyone I liked
I was pulling for Ngakoue or Calhoun on this pick. Don't know how Dave has done this 2 years in a row but he is SLAYING the draft!
Another great pick! Dave is killing it. Now Gus turn to shine. Get us to the playoffs Gus!
Couldn't possibly produce less than Clemons and Branch.
Otto?

measurables are very similar to skuta. Havnt gotten to see much of him, so dont know how he plays

Pronunciation is <i>"</i><i>Ya-neek IN-gah-kway</i>“

Still too hard
Quote:Otto?

measurables are very similar to skuta. Havnt gotten to see much of him, so dont know how he plays
He came off as one to me when I looked at him a few weeks ago. He looked good at OTTO
I cannot wait to watch him. We need him to be good. More so than Jack and Ramsey actually...
Quote:I cannot wait to watch him. We need him to be good. More so than Jack and Ramsey actually...

You can't miss on top 5 picks, so I disagree there.
Quote:I cannot wait to watch him. We need him to be good. More so than Jack and Ramsey actually...

If you put Jack and Ramsey on one side of the field so that the QB is afraid to throw to the side, it gives the Jags time for any of the pass rushers to get home. They will all work together.
Quote:If you put Jack and Ramsey on one side of the field so that the QB is afraid to throw to the side, it gives the Jags time for any of the pass rushers to get home. They will all work together.
Then they have to worry about telvin on the other side of the field.
Pages: 1 2 3 4