Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hey Libertarians--- Watcha Gonna DO?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
When Hillary runs wild over you?????

It's about to happen...  

http://i.imgur.com/oM8Ri0D.webm

Vote for Cruz.

And/or spend the next four years pointing and laughing at everyone she screws over while saying, "She's not MY President."

probably continue my streak of not voting haha. Or write in Rand Paul.  Idk maybe vote Trump for the hilarity of it all

Libertarian candidate isnt decided yet.
I'll vote Libertarian if there is a nominee. I will not vote Republican nor Democrat.
Quote:When Hillary runs wild over you?????

It's about to happen...  

The same thing we've done with Obama as our ruler. When you are a subject, you can either conform or die. Everyone posting here is still alive.

Quote:When Hillary runs wild over you?????

It's about to happen...  

Clinton doesn't stand a chance, when Donald Trump secures the GOP nomination he is going to go off on Crooked Hilary like he did Jeb Bush... it won't be pretty...
Even if all the libertarians hold out support I think Trump is going to beat Hillary. Trump is the ultimate American idol candidate and that's what we've devolved into. Populism is going to replace conservatism and liberalism now, what's good for the majority is all that matters to populism.
Quote:Even if all the libertarians hold out support I think Trump is going to beat Hillary. Trump is the ultimate American idol candidate and that's what we've devolved into. Populism is going to replace conservatism and liberalism now, what's good for the majority is all that matters to populism.

This will be interesting. Which states will Trump win that Romney lost? Why don't you think the Obama groups won't hold? The electoral college map sure appears to be in the Dems favor.

Who is going to vote for Trump in any large numbers other than angry, (mostly middle-aged) White men (and a few of their wives)? Trump will be so easy to demonize. There is so much video making him look like a jerk and idiot they'll be running anti-Trump ads for the next fifty years. Every Black and Hispanic voter will certainly have cause to get out and vote. And women have no reason to respect The Donald. Romney tried winning by getting almost all the white men and it didn't work. Don't see much to convince me that much has changed.

Plenty of time for stuff to happen before election day, but The Donald fan boys, of which there are a few on here, better start worrying how their boy will look in debates and during other unscripted moments. Should be interesting.
Quote:This will be interesting. Which states will Trump win that Romney lost? Why don't you think the Obama groups won't hold? The electoral college map sure appears to be in the Dems favor.

Who is going to vote for Trump in any large numbers other than angry, (mostly middle-aged) White men (and a few of their wives)? Trump will be so easy to demonize. There is so much video making him look like a jerk and idiot they'll be running anti-Trump ads for the next fifty years. Every Black and Hispanic voter will certainly have cause to get out and vote. And women have no reason to respect The Donald. Romney tried winning by getting almost all the white men and it didn't work. Don't see much to convince me that much has changed.

Plenty of time for stuff to happen before election day, but The Donald fan boys, of which there are a few on here, better start worrying how their boy will look in debates and during other unscripted moments. Should be interesting.

Trump has dominated every debate he's ever been in from the center podium. Low - energy Jeb, Lil Marco, Lyin Ted, 1-38 Kasich and lightweights like Fiorina and Walker were all laid to waste by the Trump Train.

Crooked Hillary will just be another notch on his belt.
Quote:Trump has dominated every debate he's ever been in from the center podium. Low - energy Jeb, Lil Marco, Lyin Ted, 1-38 Kasich and lightweights like Fiorina and Walker were all laid to waste by the Trump Train.

Yes, but the GOP voting reps have been the white middle class Americans.  That's like stating UNF is going to dominate the NCAA Tourney because they won the A-Sun Conference.

The general election is a totally different ball game.    Trump has a history of discriminating against blacks and was fined $1 million for it accordingly.  Combine that with the hispanic vote going to Hillary and the electoral vote goes easily to the Dems once again.  Check out the map

http://www.270towin.com/maps/bMcf
Quote:Trump has dominated every debate he's ever been in from the center podium. Low - energy Jeb, Lil Marco, Lyin Ted, 1-38 Kasich and lightweights like Fiorina and Walker were all laid to waste by the Trump Train.

I guess you watched different debates. How is life in that alternate universe?

Throwing out silly catch phrases won't cut it when it's one on one. He'll just look ... silly.
Quote:I guess you watched different debates. How is life in that alternate universe?

Throwing out silly catch phrases won't cut it when it's one on one. He'll just look ... silly.

And Hillary won't be able to walk all over Trump like she did lightweight Bernie. Trump will not be afraid to call that old hag out on all of her corrupt dealings. He will expose her as a puppet of the donors and special interests, and as a serial liar and manipulator.

Let's see that old witch cackle once her approval ratings plummet.
Quote:And Hillary won't be able to walk all over Trump like she did lightweight Bernie. Trump will not be afraid to call that old hag out on all of her corrupt dealings. He will expose her as a puppet of the donors and special interests, and as a serial liar and manipulator.

More likely, he will call Hillary something akin to "old hag", and rightfully get roasted for it.

As for corrupt dealings, if you think your boy doesn't have some shady deals on his record and the Clinton machine won't find them, I have some real estate in the Okefenokee I think you'd be interested in.

Quote:More likely, he will call Hillary something akin to "old hag", and rightfully get roasted for it.

"Get roasted" like the MSM has been to Donald Trump since day 1?  Ya, that really derailed his plans.
Quote:More likely, he will call Hillary something akin to "old hag", and rightfully get roasted for it.

As for corrupt dealings, if you think your boy doesn't have some shady deals on his record and the Clinton machine won't find them, I have some real estate in the Okefenokee I think you'd be interested in.

Ok great. So Trump digs up the dirt on Hillary. Hillary digs up the dirt on Trump. Now we've got a classic mud - slinging contest. I like Trump's odds in that scenario. Get your popcorn ready!
Quote:Ok great. So Trump digs up the dirt on Hillary. Hillary digs up the dirt on Trump. Now we've got a classic mud - slinging contest. I like Trump's odds in that scenario. Get your popcorn ready!

The best part will be when he pulls out his own records of his own purchases of Hillary's influence and the benefits he bought from her.
Quote:Even if all the libertarians hold out support I think Trump is going to beat Hillary. Trump is the ultimate American idol candidate and that's what we've devolved into. Populism is going to replace conservatism and liberalism now, what's good for the majority is all that matters to populism.

Exactly.  That's what gave us our current President.  I present exhibit A to you.  Note the part in bold.

Trumpettes seem to think that Trump "dominated" the debates that he was in.  If by "dominate" they mean grabbed headlines and news, maybe so.  However, it's interesting how the trumpettes seem to parrot his insults as if it's "cool".

I have a couple.  Trump train-wreck.  Trump Drain.

See how that convinces people?

Quote:And Hillary won't be able to walk all over Trump like she did lightweight Bernie. Trump will not be afraid to call that old hag out on all of her corrupt dealings. He will expose her as a puppet of the donors and special interests, and as a serial liar and manipulator.

Once again, a typical Trump and/or trumpette comment.  Call names and insult to continue gathering the "American Idol" vote rather than speak of substance.
Quote:Exactly. That's what gave us our current President. I present exhibit A to you. Note the part in bold.

Trumpettes seem to think that Trump "dominated" the debates that he was in. If by "dominate" they mean grabbed headlines and news, maybe so. However, it's interesting how the trumpettes seem to parrot his insults as if it's "cool".

I have a couple. Trump train-wreck. Trump Drain.

See how that convinces people?

Once again, a typical Trump and/or trumpette comment. Call names and insult to continue gathering the "American Idol" vote rather than speak of substance.

Look man, your guy lost, deal with it. No need to be salty. Lyin' Ted Cruz is virtually unelectable. Not only does the establishment hate him, but apparently so do the voters.

The only thing Lyin' Ted can do now is try to make deals with Kasich, a man that openly hates him, and hang around long enough for the GOP to steal the nomination from Trump. It's not gonna work! The people have spoken.

#TrusTrump
And its funny you compare Trump to Obama. But yet vouch for another junior Senator with no accomplishments.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8