Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Westminster Attack in London (MERGED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Stories

Summary

A police officer has died after being stabbed outside the Houses of Parliament

Two other people have died and at least 20 others are injured after the attacker drove into them in a car on Westminster Bridge

The alleged assailant was shot and killed by armed police

Metropolitan Police say they are treating it as a terrorist incident and buildings are in lockdown

Theresa May is chairing an emergency meeting of ministers shortly
Abu Izzadeen the Asian. Lol
They let them in, and it will happen here if we keep letting them in......

In latest developments:
Prime Minister Theresa May is chairing a meeting of the government's emergency Cobra committee

Earlier, a Downing Street spokesman said: "The thoughts of the PM and the government are with those killed and injured in this appalling incident, and with their families."

Westminster underground station was shut and remains open for interchange only

Home Secretary Amber Rudd urged everyone to remain calm but to be vigilant and if they see anything they were concerned about they should report it to the police

A group of French schoolchildren were also on the bridge and three were injured

13 students from Edge Hill University in Lancashire were also caught up in the incident - two were taken to hospital and described as walking wounded; two others had minor injuries

There are two casualty bureau numbers: 0800 056 0944 and 0207 158 0010 for people worried about family and friends, or eyewitnesses

Kings College Hospital says eight patients are being treated there - six male, and two female. Two are critical and two are stable

Around 1,000 people were taken to Westminster Abbey for safety and were then being processed by police

MPs were locked in the House of Commons for more than four hours and business suspended

Parliamentary authorities say both the House of Commons and Lords will sit at their usual times on Thursday

Over the following days there will be extra unarmed and armed officers on the streets of London

Witnesses say there was what appeared to be a warning shout and then the crack of three or four shots before the attacker fell to the floor.

Foreign Office minister Tobias Ellwood - a former Army officer whose brother died in the Bali terrorist bombing in 2002 - attempted mouth-to-mouth resuscitation of an injured police officer.
Quote:They let them in, and it will happen here if we keep letting them in......
Let's not confuse the government with the people in saying "they." I'm pretty sure the injured and dead had no say in it anymore than you or I have in how it turns out here. 
And why exactly do we have "sanctuary cities" and liberals wanting more "immigrants" from countries known to harbor terrorists?

Quote:Let's not confuse the government with the people in saying "they." I'm pretty sure the injured and dead had no say in it anymore than you or I have in how it turns out here. 
You speak with your votes.
Quote:And why exactly do we have "sanctuary cities" and liberals wanting more "immigrants" from countries known to harbor terrorists?

It's not sanctuary for "terrorists." It's just sanctuary for rapists.

http://www.bethesdamagazine.com/Bethesda..._term=Jolt
Quote:You speak with your votes.
Of course we do, but that doesn't always turn out how we want it to.
"God bless them for their spontaneity. It's independent ... it's young, it's spontaneous, and it's focused. And it's going to be effective."

Let me guess more guns less Muslims Is the answer crazies?
Quote:Abu Izzadeen the Asian. Lol
Might want to Google the countries in Asia before you laugh yourself silly.

BTW, the DOMINANT religion in Asia?  Islam.  More than a billion Muslims in the region.

Quote:Let me guess more guns less Muslims Is the answer crazies?

You got it half right.  I'm not sure why guns needed to be drawn into the discussion, but you libs are like Pavlov's dog.  It's a trained response that's just part of your DNA now.

Quote:Let's not confuse the government with the people in saying "they." I'm pretty sure the injured and dead had no say in it anymore than you or I have in how it turns out here. 

Well, if you elect the government that leads you, and they decide to open the borders to let them in freely, and the end result is regular attacks like this, then in a roundabout way, the people are just reaping the rewards for their votes.  Sounds callous, and I'm really not saying blame the victim here, but the bleeding heart mentality that requires the EU to take in these refugees at such a staggering rate is actually destroying Europe.

I'm betting Londoners are second guessing their decision to elect their first Muslim mayor after his comments following the attack saying "terror attacks are part of living in any big city" basically telling people to get used to it. 

Quote:And why exactly do we have "sanctuary cities" and liberals wanting more "immigrants" from countries known to harbor terrorists?

I say let the sanctuary cities exist, and expand Trump's wall project to surround each and every one.  We'll see how quickly they change their status when they're caged in with them and the inmates are running the asylum.

Quote: 

<div>In latest developments:
Prime Minister Theresa May is chairing a meeting of the government's emergency Cobra committee

Earlier, a Downing Street spokesman said: "The thoughts of the PM and the government are with those killed and injured in this appalling incident, and with their families."

Westminster underground station was shut and remains open for interchange only

Home Secretary Amber Rudd urged everyone to remain calm but to be vigilant and if they see anything they were concerned about they should report it to the police

A group of French schoolchildren were also on the bridge and three were injured

13 students from Edge Hill University in Lancashire were also caught up in the incident - two were taken to hospital and described as walking wounded; two others had minor injuries

There are two casualty bureau numbers: 0800 056 0944 and 0207 158 0010 for people worried about family and friends, or eyewitnesses

Kings College Hospital says eight patients are being treated there - six male, and two female. Two are critical and two are stable

Around 1,000 people were taken to Westminster Abbey for safety and were then being processed by police

MPs were locked in the House of Commons for more than four hours and business suspended

Parliamentary authorities say both the House of Commons and Lords will sit at their usual times on Thursday

Over the following days there will be extra unarmed and armed officers on the streets of London

Witnesses say there was what appeared to be a warning shout and then the crack of three or four shots before the attacker fell to the floor.

Foreign Office minister Tobias Ellwood - a former Army officer whose brother died in the Bali terrorist bombing in 2002 - attempted mouth-to-mouth resuscitation of an injured police officer.

</div>
This all happened less than 40 yards from where the PM was at the time.  Incredible.
Donald Trump jnr already said something stupid on twitter..countdown for the Donald...
Quote:Might want to Google the countries in Asia before you laugh yourself silly.

BTW, the DOMINANT religion in Asia? Islam. More than a billion Muslims in the region.

You got it half right. I'm not sure why guns needed to be drawn into the discussion, but you libs are like Pavlov's dog. It's a trained response that's just part of your DNA now.

Well, if you elect the government that leads you, and they decide to open the borders to let them in freely, and the end result is regular attacks like this, then in a roundabout way, the people are just reaping the rewards for their votes. Sounds callous, and I'm really not saying blame the victim here, but the bleeding heart mentality that requires the EU to take in these refugees at such a staggering rate is actually destroying Europe.

I'm betting Londoners are second guessing their decision to elect their first Muslim mayor after his comments following the attack saying "terror attacks are part of living in any big city" basically telling people to get used to it.

I say let the sanctuary cities exist, and expand Trump's wall project to surround each and every one. We'll see how quickly they change their status when they're caged in with them and the inmates are running the asylum.
You really don't understand why I even mentioned Asians in the first place do you?
Quote:You really don't understand why I even mentioned Asians in the first place do you?
I've just seen other forums where people are blasting the fact that this guy was referred to as an Asian as if that somehow was an attempt to dismiss what his actual ideology was.

BTW, Abu Izzadeen is still alive and well in prison.  They misidentified the terrorist, so there's still hope that he's a Lord Chutney Cowscrotum of Wales. Wink

Quote:Donald Trump jnr already said something stupid on twitter..countdown for the Donald...
Yeah, really stupid for him to call out the Mayor of London for suggesting that terror attacks are something people living in big cities should get used to.  They'll do everything they can to protect the citizens, but at the end of the day, if a terrorist wants to attack, it's getting to the point where it's no more alarming than your average traffic accident.

How stupid of Donald Junior to question that logic.  He should be preaching the same mantra as the mayor of London about open borders, right?

The love children of the liberals strike yet again. I think all Looney liberals should let ISIS members move into each and every one of their homes. They are all equally insane and dangerous to America. That would leave one dangerous group and one extinct group of knuckleheads. That leaves one group to extinguish. The other group will simply Darwin themselves. What a beautiful thing.
Still alive? Hm how much does a bullet cost these days?
Quote:I've just seen other forums where people are blasting the fact that this guy was referred to as an Asian as if that somehow was an attempt to dismiss what his actual ideology was.

BTW, Abu Izzadeen is still alive and well in prison. They misidentified the terrorist, so there's still hope that he's a Lord Chutney Cowscrotum of Wales. Wink

Yeah, really stupid for him to call out the Mayor of London for suggesting that terror attacks are something people living in big cities should get used to. They'll do everything they can to protect the citizens, but at the end of the day, if a terrorist wants to attack, it's getting to the point where it's no more alarming than your average traffic accident.

How stupid of Donald Junior to question that logic. He should be preaching the same mantra as the mayor of London about open borders, right?

If you can't see what the mayor was saying then you probably need further schooling...

We know why people would want to make it all about a mayor called Sadiq Khan though...
If ISIS only killed liberals, hell, I would be the first to roll out the welcome mat for them. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6