Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Unfair treatment of Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I would consider one candidate telling voters in Ohio to vote for another candidate to block someone as officially being unfairly treated.

In the small chance Trump doesn't get the nomination, I hope he uses this as fuel to run as an independent.
Unfairly treated?  Trump thrives on this stuff.
Yes, Trump is being unfairly treated by the party.
Of course he's being treated unfairly. He's not a puppet for the lobbyists who really rule this country..
Quote:Of course he's being treated unfairly. He's not a puppet for the lobbyists who really rule this country..

Because he is one of the lobbyists who really rules this country...
How many whinefest threads do we need from Trumpies?
Quote:How many whinefest threads do we need from Trumpies?

They are busy making the Politics forum great again.
Quote:How many whinefest threads do we need from Trumpies?

Quote:They are busy making the Politics forum great again.

We need a wall around it.
Quote:We need a wall around it.
Only if those guys pay for it.
Quote:Only if those guys pay for it.

I'll MAKE 'EM!!!!!!!
Quote:I'll MAKE 'EM!!!!!!!
Do you have a plan for making the Trumpies pay for the forum wall?
Quote:Do you have a plan for making the Trumpies pay for the forum wall?

I thought we were talking about Messicans. Blush
Quote:I thought we were talking about Messicans. Blush
Do you have a plan for making Mexicans pay for the forum wall? Because I have a plan for making Trumpies pay for the wall. Everybody wants to know how I'm going to make Trumpies pay for the forum wall. Just a couple hours ago, someone on this very forum asked me if I had a plan for making Trumpies pay for it, and you know what I said to him? I said, "Of course I have a plan for making Trumpies pay for the wall around this forum." And I do, and it's a great plan. And that's why if you want to make Trumpies pay for a wall around this forum, I'm your guy. I'll make jaguars.com great again.
Quote:Because he is one of the lobbyists who really rules this country...

Used to be, yes. Apparently not anymore since he's running against those same said lobbyists who prop up other puppets now, eh?
Quote:Used to be, yes. Apparently not anymore since he's running against those same said lobbyists who prop up other puppets now, eh?
So you just like that particular lobbyist but the other puppets for lobbyists are bad?

Quote:So you just like that particular lobbyist but the other puppets for lobbyists are bad?

I've never called them bad, now did I? They're just not my candidate of choice. Why do YOU personally think The Establishment dislikes him? Because he's the big bad racist boogie man?
Quote:I've never called them bad, now did I? They're just not my candidate of choice. Why do YOU personally think The Establishment dislikes him? Because he's the big bad racist boogie man?
No because they are bummed that they won't get their cut. When the lobbyist is in charge, why does he need to grease the palms of some politicians? That doesn't mean that the lobbyist in charge is all of a sudden a good guy. Trump can't be bought off because he was one of the guys doing the buying. 
Quote:No because they are bummed that they won't get their cut. When the lobbyist is in charge, why does he need to grease the palms of some politicians? That doesn't mean that the lobbyist in charge is all of a sudden a good guy. Trump can't be bought off because he was one of the guys doing the buying.

Doesn't mean he's a bad guy either.
Quote:Doesn't mean he's a bad guy either.
Paying politicians to get free reign over using eminent domain to steal property from people is not what I would call a thing that is synonymous with upstanding folks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10