Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump Rally Shut Down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
What a [BLEEP] show this election is.
People of Chicago should be ashamed.
Not the guy running for president who has been inciting violence though.. he's good.
Youre right. Its not like chicago has a history of violence or anything. Moreover, the left hasnt been advancing the narrative that free speech they dont agree with is hate speech.
Quote:Youre right. Its not like chicago has a history of violence or anything. Moreover, the left hasnt been advancing the narrative that free speech they dont agree with is hate speech.

The OP had it right when he dubbed this a (Bad Word Removed) Show.  I'm too tired to get worked up about this, right now.  I'll try to get offended later this afternoon and have some real hot takes about this.

In the mean time, check out Reddit for some really insightful observations /s

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/commen...ge_crowds/
It's terrible that people feel the need to shut down a Trump rally.   That's really an attack on free speech.  And it should not be tolerated. 

Maybe it's time for Trump supporters to supply their own security and defend their rights to have a rally.  They can identify themselves by all wearing the same shirt color or something.   Brown?  

Okay, that last part was just bad trolling, but I couldn't resist. 

This has been happenning to conservatives and republicans on college campuses for a long time.
Country is coming apart at the seems. Both sides are at fault, both sides are riling up the low information part of the base and sending them in like little foot soldiers. Trump has been recorded inciting violence at his rallies and now wants to act shock when people start throwing punches? And Chicago thugs love a good reason to riot, of course they show up at a Trump rally looking for a fight. Can't you guys see we're being pushed right back into the black vs white corners? Trump and Obama are the same cloth the racial dividers to control the masses. It's becoming more clear than ever, the same people pulling Obama's strings are probably pulling Trumps. 

Shameful eric just shameful.
Yes...  this is from the furthest left slant.  It's long, but tell me where the fault is in the content?  These are the own words of a leading presidential candidate.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE7ngjm-twY
..for contrast.
Trump made politics fun and cool again. He should be knighted, not shamed.
Someone protests at avrally disrupting the speaker. The speaker kicks the person out of the rally. That person them goes on move on. Org and organizes a riot. Its the speakers fault? Just because were republicans were supposed to drop the mike every time a knucklehead stands up to disrupt a speech?

This is so full of chicken excriment you can see that rachel madfow doesnt even believe it!

This has been going on for a while now. A college campus was shut down over a phantom fesis swatstika. The little leftists wanted yo set up "safe zones" where they didnt have to hear opposing view points because "free speech is hate speech"

Condaleeza rice of all people has been barred from certain campuses. Conservatives schedueled to speak at college graduations are routinely protested boycotted and replaced. This didnt start with donald trump.
When Trump is holding a rally and is interrupted in 1-minute intervals by protesters and those same protesters flail, bite, and yell expletives at rally-goers while being thrown out of PRIVATE events, sorry but I have no qualms about Trump sharing the same frustrations with the crowd about wanting to punch them in the face.

That said, these protesters have every right to protest outside in the public area, but shutting down a private event is absolute suppression of free speech. The fact it was organized by MoveOn.org and Bernie Sanders red guard, then commended by figures in the media who also blame Trump, makes it even more terrifying to think what the future holds for the first amendment.
Quote:Country is coming apart at the seems. Both sides are at fault, both sides are riling up the low information part of the base and sending them in like little foot soldiers. Trump has been recorded inciting violence at his rallies and now wants to act shock when people start throwing punches? And Chicago thugs love a good reason to riot, of course they show up at a Trump rally looking for a fight. Can't you guys see we're being pushed right back into the black vs white corners? Trump and Obama are the same cloth the racial dividers to control the masses. It's becoming more clear than ever, the same people pulling Obama's strings are probably pulling Trumps. 

I don't know how you get Obama into this.  I don't see anything he's done to cause this kind of stuff.  
Quote:When Trump is holding a rally and is interrupted in 1-minute intervals by protesters and those same protesters flail, bite, and yell expletives at rally-goers while being thrown out of PRIVATE events, sorry but I have no qualms about Trump sharing the same frustrations with the crowd about wanting to punch them in the face.

Oh, come on.   If a person wants to be President of the United States, doesn't he have to be better than that?   Shouldn't he have more self-control than that?  
In 08 obamas supporters carved a B Into a guys forehead.
Quote:I don't know how you get Obama into this. I don't see anything he's done to cause this kind of stuff.

Race relations have dropped to their lowest point since the 60s under his reign.
Anyone else get the feeling that those Sanders protesters actually helped some of the fence sitters climb down? Just beginning to think that this is going to do nothing but add major momentum to the Trump Train..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13