Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Toby Gerhart Cut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
On PFT.

Man I'm going to miss those 7 centimeter runs.
Don't let the door hit ya...
Not with a bang, but a whimper.
Slowby Gerfart

Trashby Gerslow

Jokeby Gertrash

Chodeby Gerchump

Trashby Clownhart

Just wanted to get that out of my system one last time. Good riddance!!!!
Toby's highlight reel vs Ivorys highlight pre coming to Jacksonville has me incredibly stoked to have Ivory and Yeldon as our 1 2 punch
The horse has turned to glue
I said when he was signed that he could be productive if he could stay healthy. He never could. Got injured every time he touched the ball.

[Image: 10mtm1.jpg]

By far, the worst FA signing in a long time.
About time they took that horse out to pasture

4 shots from the 1 sealed his fate. 

Goodbye Honky Hammer.. Your legacy is nill but your nickname will live forever..
This is a necessary move for us, Toby never was the back that we needed him to be. But guys, don't shred the man. He did his best, had a good work ethic. It's management's fault for calling him Marshawn Lynch, and continuing to try and make it work, and be that workhorse. Never really happened here, but wish him the best.
Good riddance

Quote:This is a necessary move for us, Toby never was the back that we needed him to be. But guys, don't shred the man. He did his best, had a good work ethic. It's management's fault for calling him Marshawn Lynch, and continuing to try and make it work, and be that workhorse. Never really happened here, but wish him the best.

Agreed. I have no issues with Gerhart's part of the equation while he was on the roster.

Quote:Good riddance

And then there's this approach.
He wasn't very good but he did appear to put effort in, makes him hard to dislike...glad we have a better option now.
Injuries certainly never let him reach his full potential. 

Goodbye Slowby.

Now number 21 won't be on someone wasting space. It usually goes to a good player haha! Price A. u ready to put it on???

Pages: 1 2 3