Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Toby Gerhart Cut

On PFT.

Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Man I'm going to miss those 7 centimeter runs.

Don't let the door hit ya...
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Not with a bang, but a whimper.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Slowby Gerfart

Trashby Gerslow

Jokeby Gertrash

Chodeby Gerchump

Trashby Clownhart

Just wanted to get that out of my system one last time. Good riddance!!!!
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Toby's highlight reel vs Ivorys highlight pre coming to Jacksonville has me incredibly stoked to have Ivory and Yeldon as our 1 2 punch

The horse has turned to glue
10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

I said when he was signed that he could be productive if he could stay healthy. He never could. Got injured every time he touched the ball.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

[Image: 10mtm1.jpg]

By far, the worst FA signing in a long time.

About time they took that horse out to pasture

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

4 shots from the 1 sealed his fate. 

Goodbye Honky Hammer.. Your legacy is nill but your nickname will live forever..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

This is a necessary move for us, Toby never was the back that we needed him to be. But guys, don't shred the man. He did his best, had a good work ethic. It's management's fault for calling him Marshawn Lynch, and continuing to try and make it work, and be that workhorse. Never really happened here, but wish him the best.

Good riddance

Quote:This is a necessary move for us, Toby never was the back that we needed him to be. But guys, don't shred the man. He did his best, had a good work ethic. It's management's fault for calling him Marshawn Lynch, and continuing to try and make it work, and be that workhorse. Never really happened here, but wish him the best.

Agreed. I have no issues with Gerhart's part of the equation while he was on the roster.

Quote:Good riddance

And then there's this approach.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

He wasn't very good but he did appear to put effort in, makes him hard to dislike...glad we have a better option now.

Injuries certainly never let him reach his full potential. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Goodbye Slowby.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

Now number 21 won't be on someone wasting space. It usually goes to a good player haha! Price A. u ready to put it on???

Twitter Follow: @jSp3nce