Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Welcome Tashaun Gipson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Outstanding signing
http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2016/3/9/11...per-report

Filling a big hole, with a big player at a steal!

One more piece in place.

Yay!

Great signing.
For all the crazy spending going on in FA it's amazing that we got a pro bowl caliber player second most picks in the league since he came into the league for half the money we had to pay for Jackson.  I love this signing low risk, tremendous reward!

Best signing yet
I've been objective and pessimistic enough for one off-season.  

The great thing about the secondary is that there are only 4 guys in the base package.  If you only have to find two or three players that are really good for your base unit to be elite.  The legion of boom is essentially just three ELITE players.  I'm not saying this puts in that category, but now we have one of the top five FS in the league, we have a CB who was near the league lead in pass break ups and can be a really good #2 corner.  If we add a guy like a Ramsey or another player who can be elite on the outside with Colvin coming in as an evolving slot defender then it can get really tough for opposing QB's really quickly.  If you can't tell...  I really like this signing!

tbh I'd rather have him than Vernon

Quote:For all the crazy spending going on in FA it's amazing that we got a pro bowl caliber player second most picks in the league since he came into the league for half the money we had to pay for Jackson.  I love this signing low risk, tremendous reward!

Agreed. This may turn out to be the best free agency get of the off season.
Gipson and cyprien, chaaaammmpppiioonnship
now lets trade cyprien and a 4th for Kam Chancellor

Great signing and for a solid price. Welcome to Duval!

Boom and boom
Quote:Nice signing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg0Z27Ah...KRMSidanRA
Yup this is the guy I been wanting since last year

Dude is a bawl hawk, will make plays
5 years $35 million means we get a Pro Bowl safety entering his prime, possibly for the length of his useful career.

Fantastic signing.

Fantastic. This team is going to be fun to watch.

What about Sample?
Quote:What about Sample?

He battles Cyp at SS.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7