Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Zane Beadles released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just got the notification on my phone.
If true, Blake Bortles is doing a little happy dance somewhere right now.

Hallelujah!

Osmele???

Too bad he didn't work out. I always thought he was going to get better as the team got better, but he was consistently thrown around in both the run game and pass game.

We have even more money to spend now...
Moving forward...   New players coming soon.... Gotta get better at that spot... 

I was going to say this has some kind of deep meaning about us getting someone particular in free agency or the draft, but really, we all already knew that.   So I guess this isn't really earth-shattering.  

The Jaguars have already signed his replacement.

[Image: stopsign.jpg]

Caldwell expects significant improvement at the position.

Not unexpected. The writing was on the wall for him. Too much money for too little production.

Next up Clem

Jeff Allen or Alex Mack should be signed

I like it.

Was due too much $ to be a back-up.
I remember running into him at the Shim Sham the summer he was signed. Seemed like a decent enough guy. It's always strange to me as to how I'm supposed to feel when someone else loses a job.

Best of luck to ya Zane.

Next is Joeckel. Time to get nastier, meaner and tougher on the O-Line. Chhhhammmppiioonnshhhiiippp.
Quote:Next is Joeckel.
Who do you replace him with, hmm?
Quote:Next is Joeckel. Time to get nastier, meaner and tougher on the O-Line. Chhhhammmppiioonnshhhiiippp.

Yeah let's release a solid left tackle that's always a great idea
Quote:Yeah let's release a solid left tackle that's always a great idea
Solid?
Thank the heavens
Quote:Solid?
Yeah, solid? Did you see the last game against the Texans. He looked like pure garbage.
Quote:Solid?

Yes, solid.

In today's NFL, Joeckel last year was right around the middle of the pack for LT's. Let's see how he fares with a decent LG too.
The Mother Board has the press release up:

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...f3edad8fe7

Quote:Yes, solid.

In today's NFL, Joeckel last year was right around the middle of the pack for LT's. Let's see how he fares with a decent LG too.
When I say "solid" (which i say a lot btw) it means good. Average or middle of the pack is not good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4