Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Zane Beadles released

Just got the notification on my phone.
"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If true, Blake Bortles is doing a little happy dance somewhere right now.

Hallelujah!

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Osmele???

Too bad he didn't work out. I always thought he was going to get better as the team got better, but he was consistently thrown around in both the run game and pass game.

We have even more money to spend now...
Shock the world

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2016, 04:17 PM by The Real Marty.)

Moving forward...   New players coming soon.... Gotta get better at that spot... 

I was going to say this has some kind of deep meaning about us getting someone particular in free agency or the draft, but really, we all already knew that.   So I guess this isn't really earth-shattering.  

The Jaguars have already signed his replacement.

[Image: stopsign.jpg]

Caldwell expects significant improvement at the position.

Not unexpected. The writing was on the wall for him. Too much money for too little production.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2016, 04:34 PM by J-Mizzal.)

Next up Clem

Jeff Allen or Alex Mack should be signed

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

I like it.

Was due too much $ to be a back-up.

Source: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/148953...ne-beadles

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

I remember running into him at the Shim Sham the summer he was signed. Seemed like a decent enough guy. It's always strange to me as to how I'm supposed to feel when someone else loses a job.

Best of luck to ya Zane.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Next is Joeckel. Time to get nastier, meaner and tougher on the O-Line. Chhhhammmppiioonnshhhiiippp.

Quote:Next is Joeckel.
Who do you replace him with, hmm?

Quote:Next is Joeckel. Time to get nastier, meaner and tougher on the O-Line. Chhhhammmppiioonnshhhiiippp.

Yeah let's release a solid left tackle that's always a great idea

Quote:Yeah let's release a solid left tackle that's always a great idea
Solid?

Thank the heavens

Quote:Solid?
Yeah, solid? Did you see the last game against the Texans. He looked like pure garbage.

Quote:Solid?

Yes, solid.

In today's NFL, Joeckel last year was right around the middle of the pack for LT's. Let's see how he fares with a decent LG too.

The Mother Board has the press release up:

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...f3edad8fe7

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Yes, solid.

In today's NFL, Joeckel last year was right around the middle of the pack for LT's. Let's see how he fares with a decent LG too.
When I say "solid" (which i say a lot btw) it means good. Average or middle of the pack is not good.