Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I'm even angrier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
After watching this Texans playoff game, makes me even angrier that Gus is still our HC. We got dismantled by this team last week. Gus even said this game was a measuring stick as to where we are. If this Texans team is a measuring stick then we might be the worst team in the league. I just do not see next season getting any better. If the Texans are a joke, what are we?
Any given Sunday. It's not a 1 to 1 comparison.

Chiefs exposed Hoyer... Something our Defense couldnt do... But we cant forget also the offense only scored 6 points as well. Smh
This was the year where decent mediocrity as a team could of got us into the playoffs. Bortles had great stats, but the team put nothing together

I agree using Houston, who everyone knew would get blown out of the playoffs as a measuring stick was a pretty foolish statement.
Quote:This was the year where decent mediocrity as a team could of got us into the playoffs. Bortles had great stats, but the team put nothing together

I agree using Houston, who everyone knew would get blown out of the playoffs as a measuring stick was a pretty foolish statement.

Yes foolish statement, which makes me continue to question Gus as a HC.
Quote:After watching this Texans playoff game, makes me even angrier that Gus is still our HC. We got dismantled by this team last week. Gus even said this game was a measuring stick as to where we are. If this Texans team is a measuring stick then we might be the worst team in the league. I just do not see next season getting any better. If the Texans are a joke, what are we?

[Image: 46246-Deal-with-it-dancers-gif-MR73.gif]
Have to have some resemblance of a defense to win in the NFL. We didn't even field one so... this is the garbage we let win the division. It isn't even the players it's just the philosophy behind it. We don't have great players but some are alright. If we didn't play 15 yards off the line and bite on every single play action we could have an average defense. The thing is the Chiefs Defensive line stuffs almost every run on their own they don't need secondary and linebackers shooting gaps to do it.

Chief's don't get enough credit. That said our division is bad and no one in it is a measuring stick for anything but one and done.

Quote:Chief's don't get enough credit. That said our division is bad and no one in it is a measuring stick for anything but one and done.

Pretty much. No team in our division deserved to get in the playoffs. We would've suffered the same fate on national TV.
Don't be angry. What's done is done.

Next year will be a good year. The Jaguars will either have a winning record, or they'll have a new Hc
Quote:Chief's don't get enough credit. That said our division is bad and no one in it is a measuring stick for anything but one and done.

Nah, well, yeah... But! U look at the chargers, right there in the chiefs division, scored 3 pts just prior to playing us (with just 2 wins at the time) handle us rather convincingly, and then go and score just 3 pts the following week. That should be the tell tale. That had me "even angrier"
Man. The same 4 people are going to say the same damn thing all offseason, aren't they?

We get it Bklyn. You're peeved because Gus is the coach. You don't have to tell us every day by hijacking and starting threads in which you continuously repeat yourself. We friggin get it Nancy.
Quote:After watching this Texans playoff game, makes me even angrier that Gus is still our HC. We got dismantled by this team last week. Gus even said this game was a measuring stick as to where we are. If this Texans team is a measuring stick then we might be the worst team in the league. I just do not see next season getting any better. If the Texans are a joke, what are we?

I'm being serious here as a concerned fellow fan. If the result of a game completely unrelated to the Jaguars causes you to post something like this, then you seriously should take a break from the board and from Jags related football.

It's pretty much the same old song and dance for you. It's become personal when you should just be enjoying the playoffs for what they are. I hope you heed my advice sir.
If we get a defense we will be much better.
Quote:Nah, well, yeah... But! U look at the chargers, right there in the chiefs division, scored 3 pts just prior to playing us (with just 2 wins at the time) handle us rather convincingly, and then go and score just 3 pts the following week. That should be the tell tale. That had me "even angrier"

Wow, you're right.
I don't understand getting angry about any of this, extreme disappointment, yeah I get that, but anger, nah, what's done is done, can't change the course of the past season however, this coming season is win a division title or our staff needs to update resumes
Quote:I'm being serious here as a concerned fellow fan. If the result of a game completely unrelated to the Jaguars causes you to post something like this, then you seriously should take a break from the board and from Jags related football.

It's pretty much the same old song and dance for you. It's become personal when you should just be enjoying the playoffs for what they are. I hope you heed my advice sir.

This.
The OP would've been angry regardless of what happened today.
Quote:Man. The same 4 people are going to say the same damn thing all offseason, aren't they?

We get it Bklyn. You're peeved because Gus is the coach. You don't have to tell us every day by hijacking and starting threads in which you continuously repeat yourself. We friggin get it Nancy.

Sorry for wanting something better for this team. How am i Hijacking a thread that i started lol?
angrier = things get betterer

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6