Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Babich on his way out Black Monday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The Tradition of firing GM's and Coaches looms tomorrow known as Black Monday.   I really do hope Babich is shown his walking papers.  This defense needs a total revamp from the top all the way to the bottom.  I believe this is a playoff or bust year for Bradley.  He should take the helm himself and run this defense.  If he is unable to manage both then change schemes. 

Just wish that would be Gus leaving...

Please. Him and cyp, clemons, joekel...list goes on.
Saw somewhere saying no because they only had stop do players, yadda yadda.... didn't read the rest because that got me mad reading it if it became true
This franchise has zero leadership from the top down. Bortles is the only reason to watch. Soft Khan will probably extend Babich and Khans idiot son Tony Khan can't even crunch the numbers to realize this was a historically bad defense
There were at least 2 plays that I can think of off the top of my head that babich and Bradley should be fired on principle alone.

The screen that got called back for the Texans and the draw on the goal line. I think there was a 50 yard gap between the two Dts and the score was so easy it was embarrassing.
Nothing matters because.....

[Image: 012213-gus-bradley-600.jpg]

Quote:This franchise has zero leadership from the top down. Bortles is the only reason to watch. Soft Khan will probably extend Babich and Khans idiot son Tony Khan can't even crunch the numbers to realize this was a historically bad defense

I bet you threw the worst tantrums as a kid.
I'm guessing so.

Quote:I bet you threw the worst tantrums as a kid.

Cause he told the truth.
Quote:I bet you threw the worst tantrums as a kid.

I bet you enjoy mediocrity in your life. I run a million dollar revenue business. To watch this inept run franchise is embarrassing.
Quote:This franchise has zero leadership from the top down. Bortles is the only reason to watch. Soft Khan will probably extend Babich and Khans idiot son Tony Khan can't even crunch the numbers to realize this was a historically bad defense

Troll...ololololol....ololololol.

Olololololol
Quote:I bet you enjoy mediocrity in your life. I run a million dollar revenue business. To watch this inept run franchise is embarrassing.
If not throwing temper tantrums and calling billionaires idiots on a message board is "enjoying mediocrity," then sign me up. And I've met plenty of dummy millionaires (I doubt you're one to begin with), so consider me unimpressed.

Back to the DC conversation, what about Mike Pettine?
Pagano for DC

Pagano is more of a 3-4 guy I thought, but I bet he'd love to stick it to the colts twice a year and he knows Luck I'm sure.

With all the HC vacancies, I could see Pagano getting another coaching gig. Maybe Cleveland even.
Quote:Pagano is more of a 3-4 guy I thought, but I bet he'd love to stick it to the colts twice a year and he knows Luck I'm sure.

With all the HC vacancies, I could see Pagano getting another coaching gig. Maybe Cleveland even.

No way does Pagano get another HC job next year. Back to being a DC.
Quote:I run a million dollar revenue business.

We believe you.
Quote:We believe you.

Speak for yourself.
Babich not going anywhere.
Quote:Speak for yourself.

Multi million. Insurance. Anyway, you thought Gus Bradley was a good coach so of course your opinion is laughable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7