Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Blake Vs. PFF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
great information, HIGH! That's cool!

someone said "Not Bortles' real twitter" lol

I <3 BBINT 

This is a fun team to watch grow.
Bortles a real one

Hahahahaha love it
A+ Bortles

What a response lol
Wait, did BB5 respond to you directly, highscore???
PFF replied with "Twitter Game = 99.9"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Priceless
Quote:Wait, did BB5 respond to you directly, highscore???

No, he replied directly to one of Jaguars Twitter's - @HankJoness
Another touchdown by Bortles
PFF and Rotoworld don't like Blake at all.
Rotoworld is laughable. Finally admitting he's worth starting in fantasy way too late
ProFootballFocus just now has Allen Robinson ranked in the top 10 of WRs for this season at #9 with 89 (and arrow pointing down?)

weird they defend our center in the power ranking (despite causing a TD with a bad snap - partly Bortles fault, and having a bad couple of snaps that caused a turnover last week)...

---------------

PFF wrote...

Center Stefen Wisniewski has a pass blocking efficiency of 98.3, which is fifth best among centers. He has allowed two sacks, no hits, and 10 hurries on 564 pass blocks.

-------------
Best thing I ever saw today.

Allen Hurns only ranked 86.4 from PFF seems inaccurate to me should be much higher.

I think back to what Ketchman once said regarding statistics in general; I'm paraphrasing a bit here but it's along the lines of "I've been watching football long enough that I don't need statistics to show me what my eyes are telling me."

If you need some funky number to help you figure out how to watch Bortles second half last week, then you probably aren't watching football correctly.

Pages: 1 2