Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake Vs. PFF

OMG

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

great information, HIGH! That's cool!

someone said "Not Bortles' real twitter" lol

I <3 BBINT 

This is a fun team to watch grow.

Bortles a real one

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2015, 06:08 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Hahahahaha love it
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

A+ Bortles

What a response lol
Shock the world

Wait, did BB5 respond to you directly, highscore???

PFF replied with "Twitter Game = 99.9"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Priceless

Quote:Wait, did BB5 respond to you directly, highscore???

No, he replied directly to one of Jaguars Twitter's - @HankJoness

Another touchdown by Bortles

PFF and Rotoworld don't like Blake at all.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Rotoworld is laughable. Finally admitting he's worth starting in fantasy way too late

ProFootballFocus just now has Allen Robinson ranked in the top 10 of WRs for this season at #9 with 89 (and arrow pointing down?)

weird they defend our center in the power ranking (despite causing a TD with a bad snap - partly Bortles fault, and having a bad couple of snaps that caused a turnover last week)...

---------------

PFF wrote...

Center Stefen Wisniewski has a pass blocking efficiency of 98.3, which is fifth best among centers. He has allowed two sacks, no hits, and 10 hurries on 564 pass blocks.

-------------

Best thing I ever saw today.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Allen Hurns only ranked 86.4 from PFF seems inaccurate to me should be much higher.

I think back to what Ketchman once said regarding statistics in general; I'm paraphrasing a bit here but it's along the lines of "I've been watching football long enough that I don't need statistics to show me what my eyes are telling me."

If you need some funky number to help you figure out how to watch Bortles second half last week, then you probably aren't watching football correctly.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!