Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We score 39 points and lose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just can't get over that.  If you score 39 in the NFL you should win the game every time.

We have a supposed defensive minded coach who's defense is near last in the league.  The injury excuse only goes so far.

Not when you're playing against that high powered Patrio- Oh, mean Titans offense!

Not rocket science.....tried to explain to the idiots blaming Bortles.....

Teddy Bridgewater has 8 TDs and 8 INT and his team is 8-4

Blake Bortles has 27 TDs and 13 INT and his team is 4-8

Vikings give up 17 ppg

Jags give up 28 ppg

There are a lot of ignorant people on this board who couldn't figure this out. Bortles will be the best player in franchise history. Quit wasting him around this loser head coach and terrible defense
Lol @ whoever wants an offensive player in round 1.
Quote:I just can't get over that.  If you score 39 in the NFL you should win the game every time.

Not true. I have seen games where a team scored 51 points and lost.

The Jaguars had three problems today:

1. Kicker

2. Center

3. Defense
Quote:Not true. I have seen games where a team scored 51 points and lost.

The Jaguars had three problems today:

1. Kicker

2. Center

3. Defense

4 Head coaching
Quote:LOL @ whoever wants an offensive player in round 1.

Who wants an offensive player in Round 1? So far I have only been seeing requests for defensive players in the College Forum.

Of course we do need an offensive lineman later in the draft - one who can snap footballs inside the 10 yard line.
Quote:I just can't get over that.  If you score 39 in the NFL you should win the game every time.

Inside, you know why. We all do, well, most of us anyway.
Quote:4 Head coaching

Coaching was not a problem at all today. You are just hating on Gus Bradley because you always do.
Quote:Not rocket science.....tried to explain to the idiots blaming Bortles.....

Teddy Bridgewater has 8 TDs and 8 INT and his team is 8-4

Blake Bortles has 27 TDs and 13 INT and his team is 4-8

Vikings give up 17 ppg

Jags give up 28 ppg

There are a lot of ignorant people on this board who couldn't figure this out. Bortles will be the best player in franchise history. Quit wasting him around this loser head coach and terrible 

So...  I don't know...  Maybe just get a whole new defense?  Replace the entire 11 players that start?  I don't know...  
Quote:4 Head coaching

Carefull... 
Quote:So...  I don't know...  Maybe just get a whole new defense?  Replace the entire 11 players that start?  I don't know...  

That would be stupid.
Quote:Coaching was not a problem at all today. You are just hating on Gus Bradley because you always do.

lol, Head coaching was a BIG BIG problem today.

Gus did NOT have the defense ready to play and could not find a way to contain a rookie QB starting on a 2-9 team, with an interim HC, who hadn't won a home game since the last time the Gus Bradley led Jags played there after losing the previous week to another 2 win team at home.

Coaching is a <span style="font-size:48px;">BIG BIG <span style="font-size:14px;">problem right now and that's the biggest reason the Jags are 4-8.</span></span>

<span style="font-size:48px;"><span style="font-size:14px;">You can deny it all you want, but that won't change the fact that gus is 11-33 and consistently loses to really bad football teams.</span></span>
Quote:Carefull... 

lol, is that what got you your warning?
Quote:Lol @ whoever wants an offensive player in round 1.

Gotta take BAP, even if its offense. IMO.
Quote:Gotta take BAP, even if its offense. IMO.

The BAP at our pick will be on defense.
The defence pretty much sucks. There's some talent there but they just don't get it done. The Chargers go for 31 against us last week and they're held to 3 points by Denver. That shows you the gap between our defence and an elite unit.

Quote:That would be stupid.

Why? Could they get any damn worse?!?
Quote:Why? Could they get any damn worse?!?

There are some good young players though. 
Pages: 1 2 3