Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How frustrated are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I ask this because I literally can't believe this team. Consider the following:

-The defense, supposedly Gus calling card has gotten progressively worse. The fact that they allowed an 87 yard TD run from a quarterback?!

-The front office and coaches have stubbornly went with Jason Meyers despite repeated horrible kicks.

-Bortles is having an amazing season and it's being wasted.

-Gus used all three times out with plenty of time left to play. That's a bunch of bull.

This was truly a lost season. I honestly believe we will go 4-12. We can't beat a 2-9 team with 39 points scored; that's sad. And in a way 4-12 will be a blessing in disguise. Because if we go 6-10 they will look at that as "improvement" and we will have another lost year with Gullible Gus next year.
WE NEED A NEW HEAD COACH

Quote:I ask this because I literally can't believe this team. Consider the following:

-The defense, supposedly Gus calling card has gotten progressively worse. The fact that they allowed an 87 yard TD run from a quarterback?!

-The front office and coaches have stubbornly went with Jason Meyers despite repeated horrible kicks.

-Bortles is having an amazing season and it's being wasted.

-Gus used all three times out with plenty of time left to play. That's a bunch of bull.

This was truly a lost season. I honestly believe we will go 4-12. We can't beat a 2-9 team with 39 points scored; that's sad. And in a way 4-12 will be a blessing in disguise. Because if we go 6-10 they will look at that as "improvement" and we will have another lost year with Gullible Gus next year.

I think the timeouts made sense.
lol I'm going to be honest, I watched this game completely not caring, a loss is the best thing that could happen, and losing out will hopefully let Khan see the light. 

Right now it's bittersweet.  The offense showed it's ready to win while the defense is not.  This team is not ready for the playoffs and might be better just losing out and getting another high draft pick.

Upset initially of course, but am now easting a Pittsburgh Sandwich from Metro Diner so I feel better.

Gus has to go, though. I know he wont and we are stuck with him for another year, but still. This team cant reach that next level with him still coaching. He needs to at least hire an up and coming defensive mind to replace Babich.

Quote:Right now it's bittersweet. The offense showed it's ready to win while the defense is not. This team is not ready for the playoffs and might be better just losing out and getting another high draft pick.

And hopefully Gus will be kicked to the curb
WE NEED A NEW HEAD COACH

A lot of people are blaming the coaching for the defense but the fact is we just don't have the players to rush the passer. The two major players they had (Marks & Fowler) are out for the year and a team as thin as the Jags just can't cope with that.

I'm really excited for the future, every game bar the Pats game has been a close one this year, the offense is much better - give me a new centre (Alex Mack?) and maybe a LT (Joeckel has improved though so maybe not) and focus on building up the D in the offseason. Next season I can see this team winning 10 games if they do just that.

Get a kicker who can made PATs too. Myers has cost us at least 2 games this year by missing easy kicks. PATs and short FGs come around a lot more than the 50+ yard FG's he's good at.
Quote:Upset initially of course, but am now easting a Pittsburgh Sandwich from Metro Diner so I feel better.

Gus has to go, though. I know he wont and we are stuck with him for another year, but still. This team cant reach that next level with him still coaching. He needs to at least hire an up and coming defensive mind to replace Babich.

Chicken and wafflesss
NO SPRINKLES FOR YOU

Quote:Upset initially of course, but am now easting a Pittsburgh Sandwich from Metro Diner so I feel better.

If he isn't gone that will be a bunch of crap.
Myers won't be here next week. That's the only positive I can think of right now

Never eat your feelings.
I've given up on the season. Excited about some of our young offensive players though.

If we can even get a top 15 defense we will be contending for playoffs next year.
Not at all. We have decent draft position.

Very talented pieces on offense. We have pieces that a good defensive mind can use.

If khan can land a great coaching staff I think we own a playoff spot next year. Very talented team imo.
Quote:Myers won't be here next week. That's the only positive I can think of right now
Wanna bet?
Every week I keep telling myself "this is the most frustrating loss we've had this year" and yet every week they manage to find an even more irritating  way of losing.
Quote:Not at all. We have decent draft position.

Very talented pieces on offense. We have pieces that a good defensive mind can use.

If khan can land a great coaching staff I think we own a playoff spot next year. Very talented team imo.

That sums it up. I don't know how you can come away from this game frustrated. The defence and special teams were bad. We knew that going into this game. Lots of work is needed there in the offseason. But to have that kind of game on offence; I'm pretty excited.
Unfortunately I just expect to lose if gus is coaching.

He is the worst HC in the entire NFL ainec.

gus has lost to a lot of really bad football teams.

He is what his record says he is, and that is 11-33.

Pages: 1 2 3 4