Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Mass Shooting in San Bernardino, California
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

http://news.yahoo.com/san-bernadino-shoo...36110.html

3 dead, 20+ injured, shooters are still on the loose. Please take notice of the plural in the noun "shooters".

Is it Isis?

Quote:Is it Isis?
We don't know anything yet.
Obama already on the gun control theme

Quote:Obama already on the gun control theme
Has anybody in the media, or in general, asked how these shooters are even getting these guns and equipment? It's not like you can just walk into your local Wal-Mart or gunshop and find AK-47's and explosives on the shelves. Somebody is supplying them. This goes well beyond gun-control and is very suspicious; and I don't like it.
Quote:Has anybody in the media, or in general, asked how these shooters are even getting these guns and equipment? It's not like you can just walk into your local Wal-Mart or gunshop and find AK-47's and explosives on the shelves. Somebody is supplying them. This goes well beyond gun-control and is very suspicious; and I don't like it.

Not Walmart but just about any sporting goods store you can get an ak47

San Bernardino Shooting: What Is the Inland Regional Center?

The site of a mass shooting in San Bernardino, California, is a state-run facility for individuals with developmental disabilities that had just held a holiday party a day before the shots rang out.

Details about the shooting were still sketchy — including how many victims and how many suspects were involved — but officials confirmed to NBC News that it took place at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/san-...er-n473016

The shooting took place at the Inland Regional Center, a nonprofit that works with individuals with developmental disabilities,

Who would want to harm this type of person, or those that care for them?  Makes no sense.  A military-style operation? 

I read there is a suspicious package as well.
The whole attack was methodical, organized, and well planned.  The target does house facilities servicing those with physical and mental disabilities, as well as the elderly. 

These types of mass casualty incidents are notorious for getting bad information up front, but there are all sorts of rumors swirling around about the ethnicity of the shooters.

For now, thoughts and prayers go out to the 14 confirmed killed, the wounded, and their families, as well as for those who witnessed the carnage. 

Multiple shooters.  Military style attack.  Suspects still on the loose.  Preying on those most vulnerable.  Similar style of attack to what happened in Paris.  We'll see where this leads.   Not a good situation.

This is getting out of hand.
But... Global Warming Climate Change.  We need to allow more terrorists refugees into this country.  ISIS is just the "JV team" and not important.

<b>DEVELOPING:
</b> Police in San Bernardino, Calif., have stopped a black SUV and shots have been fired in pursuit of possible suspects in the massacre of 'upwards of 14 people' at a holiday party in a county office building. There are unconfirmed reports that one suspect is down, another in custody and a third on the run.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/02/as-...tcmp=hpbt1

If they are affiliated with Isis, this is scary.
Quote:Obama already on the gun control theme

The only way to stop gun crime is for the law abiding to give up their guns.
Quote:If they are affiliated with Isis, this is scary.

More like expected.
Let's not jump to conclusions yet, we don't know what the motive was.

Quote:The only way to stop gun crime is for the law abiding to give up their guns.

See you are more worried about guns than dead people again...
Quote:See you are more worried about guns than dead people again...

I'm very sad they died. It's a shame that we have to always protect ourselves from evil people like this, only made worse by people who would deny us the right to protect ourselves from people like this.
Quote:I'm very sad they died. It's a shame that we have to always protect ourselves from evil people like this, only made worse by people who would deny us the right to protect ourselves from people like this.

I see. No doubt you are one of those heroes who knows in advance you are gonna get shot at and then takes them down with your handgun against several AK47s. Should join the armed forces being that good a shot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8