Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Small things that make you smile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I get this meme update Spanish word of the day it always makes me laugh.

The other day it was wheelchair:

We only have one but theres two of us so wheelchair! Haha I love it.
My husband gets those and reads them to me. We get a good laugh out of them. Lately he's been on a puns kick. If I remember I will try to post some. They are fun. :-)
I had serious doubts about clicking on this thread title.

I like it when I come to work and the building is fully engulfed in flames.

(although that hasn't happened yet)

Quote:I get this meme update Spanish word of the day it always makes me laugh.

The other day it was wheelchair:

We only have one but theres two of us so wheelchair! Haha I love it.

Reminds me of a joke. 

In the English class for immigrants, the teacher says, "Can anyone give me a sentence with the words yellow, pink, and green?" 

Finally the Pakistani guy raises his hand and says, "De telephone goes, GREEN GREEN, I PINK it up and say, YELLOW!" 
[Image: monkey-pulls-dog-tail.gif]

Monkeys make me laugh.

Quote:Monkeys make me laugh.
[Image: 1310033774_monkey_steals_wheel_cover.gif?fb43fe]
lol

A good storm right after cutting the grass and working in the yard all morning.
Quote:A good storm right after cutting the grass and working in the yard all morning.
^Good one Trav! That is so true.

A small thing that makes me smile is my dog (Min-Pin). When I get home, she is ecstatic and happy, and it never matters what type of day I've had or what mood I'm in. Always makes me smile.
Quote:^Good one Trav! That is so true.

A small thing that makes me smile is my dog (Min-Pin). When I get home, she is ecstatic and happy, and it never matters what type of day I've had or what mood I'm in. Always makes me smile.

I got in from bowling last night and wanted to munch on something before I went to bed.  I was standing there eating some pretzels and my Golden Retriever came walking out of the bedroom.  I've been teaching her how to give me a 'high five'.  So she's sitting there watching me eat my pretzels and she starts batting her right-front paw in the air in my direction.

Gave me a good chuckle before I went to bed.
Quote:I got in from bowling last night and wanted to munch on something before I went to bed.  I was standing there eating some pretzels and my Golden Retriever came walking out of the bedroom.  I've been teaching her how to give me a 'high five'.  So she's sitting there watching me eat my pretzels and she starts batting her right-front paw in the air in my direction.

Gave me a good chuckle before I went to bed.

I hope you at least gave her a pretzel!!
A pint of cider in a beer garden on a warm summers day.
A Jaguars 1st down

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica
A reuben on rye. 

First sip of caffeine in the morning with my first smoke of the day
Green leaves against a blue sky.  

Quote:First sip of caffeine in the morning with my first smoke of the day

This combination makes me miss my smoking days. Had to give it up though. My husband is super allergic and had nasty asthma on top of that.

A simple phone call from a friend or family member just to say hello is nice. Also when my husband randomly does the dishes and always seems to be exactly when I really need that support.

We have bird feeders and a birdbath in our yard. This time of year it's really neat to see the birds coming through from the north. Some stay while others eventually head south. Also, the yellow finches are losing their winter brown feathers and turning a spectacular bright yellow and eastern bluebirds come to start nesting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6