Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Congratulations to the AFC South Champions The Houston Texans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Seriously, they are the best team in Division right now. Our team would of never been able to beat a undefeated team. There defense is better than ours and overall have more talent than us. This win will probably jump start them to close ou division.
Honestly I don't care that they won. There has to be a catalyst somewhere and if we want the division we have to take it. I think our situation can be similar to Ron Rivera and the Panthers, they weren't very good for several years and then last year they had no business winning the division. They had some calls go their way and won it with a losing record. It's right there for the taking and all the jags have to do is grab it and go. I mean yeah we're 3-6 but when was the last time we were a game out of the division leadin mid November. This is what football is about. Go jags
Quote:Honestly I don't care that they won. There has to be a catalyst somewhere and if we want the division we have to take it. I think our situation can be similar to Ron Rivera and the Panthers, they weren't very good for several years and then last year they had no business winning the division. They had some calls go their way and won it with a losing record. It's right there for the taking and all the jags have to do is grab it and go. I mean yeah we're 3-6 but when was the last time we were a game out of the division leadin mid November. This is what football is about. Go jags

Well said. We can't count on other teams. We gotta just win and win alot. Its there for the taking. Will we step up and take it? Im not sure, history says no.
I am posting in this high quality thread!

Quote:Seriously, they are the best team in Division right now. Our team would of never been able to beat a undefeated team. There defense is better than ours and overall have more talent than us. This win will probably jump start them to close ou division.
Houston has a brutal schedule. The Bengals played one of the worst games I've ever seen from an undefeated team

It'd be impressive if they did win the division
Probably not gonna happen they'll continue their losing ways next week. Texans usually have the Bengals number for whatever reason

Quote:I am posting in this high quality thread!

I knew you "would of".
Certain things in life are guaranteed. This thread is one of them. Surprised it took that long.

Oh yeah, tinhorns and that roid gobblin fool Watt can pound sand.

Quote:I knew you "would of".

Where's your sense of humor?
Quote:Where's your sense of humor?

He had it removed at birth.

The one positive to the tinhorns winning the division would be they would continue to draft low enough to where they probably still won't find their QB. 
Quote:He had it removed at birth.

The one positive to the tinhorns winning the division would be they would continue to draft low enough to where they probably still won't find their QB.

To be honest, no positives with texans winning division. I want it to be our turn lol.

I'm glad.  You could of posted somewhere else.  But you like there defense.
Quote:To be honest, no positives with texans winning division. I want it to be our turn lol.

The Texans suck. They really do. They have one guy on offense (whom they picked in that "weak" draft that we got Joekel in) who pushes off and makes circus catches from time to time.

The Jags problem is they lack killer instinct and winning mentality and continue to allow teams with backup caliber QB's walk all over them. 
Their defense looks like it belongs in the NFL ours don't. That game in Houston might get Bortles killed.
Quote:Probably not gonna happen they'll continue their losing ways next week. Texans usually have the Bengals number for whatever reason

Yup. It's not near as high profile as a Patriots-Giants type of thing,, where the Giants always seem to have the Pats number.

Cincy just struggles with Houston. Idk if it's in their heads, or what? Tinhorns have their number.
Knowing Luck is out for a month, I'd have to say the Texans may be the odds on favorites.

If we're able to beat the Titans & Chargers and establish a 3 game winning streak I'll become a believer that we have what it takes to win on a consistent basis.  Something tells me that we treat wins to good right now so we could be in for a let down vs the Titans or Chargers.

Schedule is favorable.

Titans-Chargers-Titans-Colts-Falcons-Texans

Quote:Knowing Luck is out for a month, I'd have to say the Texans may be the odds on favorites.

If we're able to beat the Titans & Chargers and establish a 3 game winning streak I'll become a believer that we have what it takes to win on a consistent basis. Something tells me that we treat wins to good right now so we could be in for a let down vs the Titans or Chargers.

Schedule is favorable.

Titans-Chargers-Titans-Colts-Falcons-Texans
What will be interesting is if the Texans can finally beat the Colts in INDY. They have never won there,, never. If they can take that victory, then yes, they'll be the favorites to win it.

Tinhorns still ha e to face most of the AFCE, which includes the Patriots. We'll see if they can get by the Jets/Bills. But, I'd say they're favorite to win against Titans and Jags. Hopefully Jax can take em out in the last game.

** Side note - If the tinhorns do make it to the playoffs,, they'd be the last team Cincy would want to face in a matchup. If Houston somehow gets through and ends up facing Cincy somehow in the 2nd round,, I'd bet the tinhorns would beat them.
Quote:What will be interesting is if the Texans can finally beat the Colts in INDY. They have never won there,, never. If they can take that victory, then yes, they'll be the favorites to win it.

Tinhorns still ha e to face most of the AFCE, which includes the Patriots. We'll see if they can get by the Jets/Bills. But, I'd say they're favorite to win against Titans and Jags. Hopefully Jax can take em out in the last game.

** Side note - If the tinhorns do make it to the playoffs,, they'd be the last team Cincy would want to face in a matchup. If Houston somehow gets through and ends up facing Cincy somehow in the 2nd round,, I'd bet the tinhorns would beat them.

Barring a collapse, Cincinnati and New England should get the byes.

My guess is whoever wins the South will get the Steelers.
Maybe you can make a comment that improves the quality.  It's getting pretty old how everyone who didn't start the thread, has to comment that the thread sucks.  Contribute, or move along.  
Quote:Seriously, they are the best team in Division right now. Our team would of never been able to beat a undefeated team. There defense is better than ours and overall have more talent than us. This win will probably jump start them to close ou division.

I've said it before in a previous thread... The bengals still have dalton as their qb. The Texans aren't as good as you think and it what was a 10-6 game? Get out of here with that crap. Lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4