Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Andre Branch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: eb5e7492c136154b9bb3f9182652708ccae7dabc...7502c4.jpg]

He'll be gone after the season.

Who?

Seriously, him and Clemmons should both be gone after this season
He's a goner

Sign Von Miller
Quote:He'll be gone after the season.

Why wait? Cut him now and pluck someone off a practice squad. I don't see the downside.
Quote:Why wait? Cut him now and pluck someone off a practice squad. I don't see the downside.

I agree but unfortunately it doesn't work like that. Coaches would rather roll with a guy who they know what they'll get, which is obviously not much, but clearly they believe it could be worse.
He provides nothing to the defense.

He's a waste of a roster spot now.

Quote:Seriously, him and Clemmons should both be gone after this season
I've defended Branch in the past but he's done nothing this year.

Clemons at least has  made some plays considering he's an old dude.
He sends the specs to the creative department. He doesn't hand them over per se, but he has an assistant who does so. He hands them to them....sometimes.
Quote:Why wait? Cut him now and pluck someone off a practice squad. I don't see the downside.

Could of made a trade for one of the pass rushers at the trade deadline but what do i know.
I'd offer my first rounder for Von Miller and some change if I'm picking in the top 5. Denver is going to go hard at a franchise QB next year.

Quote:[Image: eb5e7492c136154b9bb3f9182652708ccae7dabc...7502c4.jpg]

[Image: i-did-nothing-today.jpg]
I noticed Branch once today, and it wasn't pretty. He bit on an inside fake completely losing the outside contain allowing a 16-yard run outside the offensive right end in the early third quarter. It may have been the Ravens biggest run in the game.

For the day, Andre's stat line read...

<p style="margin-left:40px;">1 solo tackle.

...and it's not like he's backing up. Andre started this game.

Meanwhile, Chris Smith remains a healthy scratch.

I remember really wanting the Jags to draft Vinny Curry with that second round pick. Another swing and a miss.

The first post is just perfect.

Quote:I noticed Branch once today, and it wasn't pretty. He bit on an inside fake completely losing the outside contain allowing a 16-yard run outside the offensive right end in the early third quarter. It may have been the Ravens biggest run in the game.

For the day, Andre's stat line read...

<p style="margin-left:40px;">1 solo tackle.

...and it's not like he's backing up. Andre started this game.

Meanwhile, Chris Smith remains a healthy scratch.
I wish Smith would at least be in the rotation to play a few times a game... 
Quote:Sign Von Miller

He is a linebacker and not going anywhere.

Did you forget we drafted a pass rusher who can play defensive end? His name is Dante Fowler and he wears #56.
Quote:He is a linebacker and not going anywhere.

Did you forget we drafted a pass rusher who can play defensive end? His name is Dante Fowler and he wears #56.

He's a pass rusher and we need those.

If he hits the open market I hope Dave throws a check his way he can't turn down.
Pages: 1 2 3