Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars @ Ravens Game Day Thread - Second Half***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah yeah. Blah blah blah
Hi, Jaguars fans!    Smile  Our Jaguars started the game scoring when Blake Bortles threw a 5-yard touchdown pass to Allen Hurns, and then a Jason Myers PAT in the first quarter.   Ravens countered back in the second quarter, when Joe Flacco threw a 10-yard TD pass to  Crockett Gillmore to even the score at 10-10 after a Justin Tucker PAT.  Jaguars got a brief lead in nthe quarter in the next drive with a Jason Myers 21-yard field goal, but the Ravens scored another TD before the end of the first half when Flacco threw a 21-yard TD pass to Maxx Williams, and a Tucker PAT.  Justin Tucker then missed a field goal attempt from 58 yards,as time expired.   Baltimore though, has the 14-10 lead, at halftime.

Jaguars have the second half left try to take their lead back, and win their third game of the season. Will they prevail? Stay tuned, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!   :yes:    Smile  :thumbsup:  B)  ^_^

Gus talking about field position battle ... Wallbash

I think it's safe to say that most of us in here are frustrated Jags fans.

Quote:This thread is stupid

At least it isn't alone in that opinion.
I'm betting Bortles goes 1/24 for -5 yards and 4 INTs in the second half. Just think we could've traded our 1st last year for a 2nd last year and another 1st this year and got Carr, Robinson, Lee, Hurns, and Cooper this year!
Bradley makes Forrest Gump look like a genius
I am officially on board now.  This team has talent but is the worst coached team in the NFL

Go jaguars!
Does anybody feel confident about this 2nd half? This game feels weird, like a big let down is coming.

Quote:I am officially on board now. This team has talent but is the worst coached team in the NFL
Me too.. I'm in...

Talent is here coaching is not
Quote:I am officially on board now. This team has talent but is the worst coached team in the NFL

Welcome to the party pal.

-John McClain
Quote:Does anybody feel confident about this 2nd half? This game feels weird, like a big let down is coming.

Blake looks way off rhythm ,although I'm confident that will change with if the line do their job a bit better.
Quote:I am officially on board now.  This team has talent but is the worst coached team in the NFL
 Welcome aboard.

There's plenty more room.
I feel like this game is already out of reach for this team...
Quote:Does anybody feel confident about this 2nd half? This game feels weird, like a big let down is coming.
Yeah, i think we finally put at rest, that we will not be winning the AFC South Division.
Quote:I am officially on board now.  This team has talent but is the worst coached team in the NFL

Quote:Me too.. I'm in...

Talent is here coaching is not

[Image: -You-are-an-unstoppable-good-idea-machine-meme-4612.jpg]
Let's get the tight end involved maybe
EVERYTHING pointed to us as an improved team ready to break out.

I didn't want to blame coaching...

At this point?

I think we've made some really bad "who starts and who gets the ball" decisions.

That pass to shoelaces was a horrible decision
Special teams can't allow 50 yard kickoff returns.

Bortles isn't sharp........should have 2 interceptions and is not hitting receivers in stride........

Terrible holding call on Marcedes Lewis..........

1st down on 3......fade pass .....Bortles misses wide open Arob

2nd down......missed fade pass

3rd down....Yeldon for no gain

Field Goal.

Flacco is killing us......no pass rush. Ravens can't run the ball......don't need to, Flacco sits in the pocket and picks us apart.