Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The House of Allen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
A-Rob went to Revis Island and came back with 121 yards. Who does that at the age of 22?? Revis locks down the best receivers in the league and rarely is he had like A-Rob had him today.  He's looking more and more like a stud receiver. Again, he's only 22.

Hurns now has 6 straight games with a TD and also burned the Jets for 122 yards. 

Pay your respects here.

Revis started getting help over the top in man coverage and that's something I thought was interesting because the Jets were never afraid to leave him out there one-on-one.

Robinson gets hacked every single game and still comes up with these huge plays. Earlier in the season I said I didn't believe Robinson was a true number 1 receiver and that Hurns was better. Maybe Hurns IS better, the talent disparity between them is so minimal that we really don't know and really shouldn't care. But I'm a fool for saying that about Robinson, not only is he a true #1, he's definitely a top 10 receiver this year.

Kid is a beast. I thought he'd get in the neighborhood of 60ish yards.

Considering we face bottom of the league defenses pretty much here on out, he should have a ridiculous end to the season. Maybe even he and Hurns can both break the team td record.
Our guys definitely burned their corners.  Revis was gutted on at least 2 long passes to Robinson. 

But "we don't have a #1 reciever" lol

A lot of haters getting quiet this year.
Yes the Allens....'Aliens'

Both went over 100 yards. Move over thunder and lightning.
R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Quote:Move over thunder and lightning.

The only way either of them pass up Jimmy and Keenan is by having a Hall of Fame career. 
One of the only things looking up for this team.

Allen,Allen and Walters.....sounds like a law firm.  :woot:

You would think (hope?) the rest of the team would play up to their level.

I figured A-Rob would still get his but manage around 85 YDS against a good CB.

I did not expect BOTH of them to have 120 yard games.

Props.
I am over the hill with enthusiasm about the future of this passing game and the two guys outside just like everyone should be.  That being said...  I don't know what game you were watching.  

The catch over the kids back was against the safety in cover two.  He beat revis deep on a scramble drill route but most of the time when it was one on one revis literally ran his routes for him.  That's okay, he's the best corner i've seen.  I came away from the game lamenting the fact that the jets snaked us for him back in the 07 draft.  

80% of the 122 came against someone else.

Bortles, The Allens, got their yardage during desperation garbage time.

Quote:Bortles, The Allens, got their yardage during desperation garbage time.
Really? None of that game was garbage time. We had a minute to drive and win the game...
Yea because that 30 yard TD on a double move from Hurns was during garbage time.

You're an idiot.

TROLLOLOLOLOL!!!
Quote:Bortles, The Allens, got their yardage during desperation garbage time.

Plz show me where their production was in garbage time
This offense is the only reason I can tune in on Sundays
Quote:Really? None of that game was garbage time. We had a minute to drive and win the game...
They wouldn't have to play catch up if they played with aggressive urgency from the very beginning of the game rather than wait till the later part of the second half.
Quote:They wouldn't have to play catch up if they played with aggressive urgency from the very beginning of the game rather than wait till the later part of the second half.

What does that have to do with what you said?
Good stuff right there.  "Aggressive urgency".  They should play the entire games like chickens with their heads cut off.  That's the secret to success in the NFL.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6