Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Disgusting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Biased refs, bad corners, and a team that can't recover a potentially game winning fumble at the end. I want to forget about this game.

I think the most frustrating thing is it just seems like we're RIIIIIIGHT there

It's gut wrenching watching this team do everything they can to screw themselves, week after week
The refs were horrible
We handed them the win

Turnovers, bad OL, wasted challenge, and can't stop a screen
Quote:I think the most frustrating thing is it just seems like we're RIIIIIIGHT there

Tellllll me about it, every game (other than NE) we are RIGHT there and let couple plays get away... I guess u could say at least we are very competitive?
Refs were bad, but once again our coaching staff makes some questionable decisions

Players are good enough, coaching is not.
Coaching decisions and playcalling. It's been this for the entire year. We should be 5-3; possibly better. Change in the entire staff is needed.
Poz not landing on that fumble st the end of the game is inexcusable.
Quote:Tellllll me about it, every game (other than NE) we are RIGHT there and let couple plays get away... I guess u could say at least we are very competitive?

Last year was supposed to be the "competitive" year. This year was supposed to be the wins. Oh well, next year as always.
Dave would say...trust the process
Quote:Poz not landing on that fumble st the end of the game is inexcusable.
Not to mention joeckel on the bortles fumble and the Marshall punt

We threw this game away and its sickening
What's disgusting is that BB5 had 381 yds 2 TDs 2 INTs and we had 2 WRs over 120 yds, Meyers was 3/3 on FGs including a long of 45 yds and yet we still freaking lost.

It looked like he had it but the Jets player slid it away from him somehow. Sucks regardless. 
The bounces will come our way. We did look like a real NFL team today on the road, it ain't much to hang your hat on, but we did look legitimate. We had a heck of a pass rush, Defense looked good, stuffing the run. Blake was running and gunning and unfortunately also had a couple picks. Our receivers made some great catches.

It was a hard fought loss and there are no moral victories but it was a good match up.

I am not disgusted with the team at this point in time.

Quote:What's disgusting is that BB5 had 381 yds 2 TDs 2 INTs and we had 2 WRs over 121 yds, Meyers was 3/3 on FGs including a long of 45 yds and yet we still freaking lost.
There were too many calls the refs made on behalf of NY. I don't like to play the crappy ref card, but that can make a difference.

And we did look better than past games. 

The refs are always terrible, that's the nature of the NFL...better learn how to play around it until you get good.  

This team doesn't know how to win. You have to experience it to know how to do it consistently. I truly believe that if we put two or three wins together, this team will figure out how to close games out.

And I think the Nick Marshall experiment at punt returner might be over. No excuse not to squeeze that ball when daylight in front of you.
Bortles throwing another interception is inexcusable.  What a joke.  POZ?!
Pages: 1 2 3 4