Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Opposite CB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Did they ever come out and say who the CB opposite Colvin will be tomorrow?
Haven't seen or heard anything
I hope its House. Gratz is terrible
My money is on House starting.
I hope it's house too. Gus does seem to stick to his guns when he makes a bold decision like benching a player. To me both have had busted coverage but House was against a top wr in the league.

I think gus trots out Gratz tomorrow as the starter but IMO house is the better fit for this defense.
Gus is borderline in love with Gratz. It depends if he makes the choice with his brain or his heart.

Marqise Lee.

Quote:I hope its House. Gratz is terrible

Tell me about is Gratz is a bum, wouldve like to see us trade for Joe Haden before the trade deadline...
Let's see... House was benched for Gratz because Gus couldn't take personal responsibility for not givings House some help... then Gratz gets beat like a red-headed step child where Gus has yet to say he made a mistake in starting him... I imagine the tape will convince Gus to now bench Gratz and we'll finally see McCray out there one-on-one versus Brandon Marshall all game with no help. :teehee:<strong>
What are the odds?</strong>

I'm being a little sarcastic here.

My hunch is that House is back in the starting role and that he'll actually get some help vs Marshall.

Why hasn't McCray been playing...dude was so good last year.
House got burned by one of the best WRs in football. Gratz got burned by ej Manuel without his top 2 receivers. Pls Gus.
Gratz has been getting burnt for almost 2 years now. He looks lost out there. Hopefully gus puts House back in that spot and bubblegum Gratz back on the bench where he belongs.
Quote:Why hasn't McCray been playing...dude was so good last year.
this^
Quote:Why hasn't McCray been playing...dude was so good last year.

because mccray doesn't believe in sprinkles, he believes in winning
Today is the day as was foretold by the ancients.

Marshall vs Marshall
Quote:Today is the day as was foretold by the ancients.

Marshall vs Marshall

INACTIVE?!?!?

The gods are angered!

#firegus
WHERE         IS       MCCRAY

From what i can pick up from all the talking heads about the CBs, McCray has no ball skills
Quote:From what i can pick up from all the talking heads about the CBs, McCray has no ball skills
who cares, as long as he can lock down his WR like he did last year
Pages: 1 2 3 4