Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Opposite CB

Did they ever come out and say who the CB opposite Colvin will be tomorrow?

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Haven't seen or heard anything

I hope its House. Gratz is terrible

My money is on House starting.

I hope it's house too. Gus does seem to stick to his guns when he makes a bold decision like benching a player. To me both have had busted coverage but House was against a top wr in the league.

I think gus trots out Gratz tomorrow as the starter but IMO house is the better fit for this defense.

Gus is borderline in love with Gratz. It depends if he makes the choice with his brain or his heart.

Marqise Lee.

Quote:I hope its House. Gratz is terrible

Tell me about is Gratz is a bum, wouldve like to see us trade for Joe Haden before the trade deadline...

Let's see... House was benched for Gratz because Gus couldn't take personal responsibility for not givings House some help... then Gratz gets beat like a red-headed step child where Gus has yet to say he made a mistake in starting him... I imagine the tape will convince Gus to now bench Gratz and we'll finally see McCray out there one-on-one versus Brandon Marshall all game with no help. :teehee:<strong>
What are the odds?</strong>

I'm being a little sarcastic here.

My hunch is that House is back in the starting role and that he'll actually get some help vs Marshall.

'02

Why hasn't McCray been playing...dude was so good last year.
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

House got burned by one of the best WRs in football. Gratz got burned by ej Manuel without his top 2 receivers. Pls Gus.

Gratz has been getting burnt for almost 2 years now. He looks lost out there. Hopefully gus puts House back in that spot and bubblegum Gratz back on the bench where he belongs.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Why hasn't McCray been playing...dude was so good last year.
this^

Quote:Why hasn't McCray been playing...dude was so good last year.

because mccray doesn't believe in sprinkles, he believes in winning

Today is the day as was foretold by the ancients.

Marshall vs Marshall
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Today is the day as was foretold by the ancients.

Marshall vs Marshall

INACTIVE?!?!?

The gods are angered!

#firegus
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

WHERE         IS       MCCRAY

From what i can pick up from all the talking heads about the CBs, McCray has no ball skills

Quote:From what i can pick up from all the talking heads about the CBs, McCray has no ball skills
who cares, as long as he can lock down his WR like he did last year