Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Yaaaaa, I'm just gonna leave this here...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/APMarkLong'>Mark Long ‏@APMarkLong </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/662010448959709184'>1m1 minute ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Here's something: there are people in the Jaguars building who believe WR Rashad Greene will be better than Robinson and Hurns

I wouldn't be upset if it ended up true
Oh my...

Well that would be nice. He'll need to get rid of the butterfingers

he showed his first couple weeks tho
Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Mark Long ‏@APMarkLong  1m1 minute ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Here's something: there are people in the Jaguars building who believe WR Rashad Greene will be better than Robinson and Hurns

</div>
How much cocaine did these people consume?
who dat?

1.  I think Mark Long is full of it.

2.  The only people who would make such a prediction probably aren't in charge of anything (at least i hope they aren't), so their opinion is irrelevant.

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Mark Long ‏@APMarkLong  1m1 minute ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Here's something: there are people in the Jaguars building who believe WR Rashad Greene will be better than Robinson and Hurns

</div>
Somebody tell Rashad Greene that this isn't "Bring your family to work" day.
I think Rashad Greene will be better than Jerry Rice.

Why is it I get the sense some here actually want Mark Long to be wrong about this?

I think Greene has a chance to be pretty good. My biggest concern is he has a small frame.
No one would complain about that.

However it would be a bittersweet day if/when one of the Allens is benched for a better player.
I don't necessarily agree with that assessment, but Greene should have been a day two pick. We were lucky to get him that late in the draft.

He must have overheard the janitors talking...
Grrrrr! Optimism in any form make Deacon angry!

On different note, Rashad Greene's family was in attendance of today's practice.

I'm not going to say that it's impossible.  After all, Allen Hurns was pretty much "camp fodder" when he was brought in as an UDFA Rookie.  As I said with TJ Yeldon... show me.

Objectively, Greene has the tools to be the next Welker imo. Who knows if he lives up to it or not? We still need a True Z style WR and greene doesn't posses that toolset. 

Edit: Just to further explain, He doesn't have elite height nor speed to be able be a true Z in the same fashion as Green, Bryant, Johnson, etc.

Wouldn't that be a fun surprise! 

Quote:Why is it I get the sense some here actually want Mark Long to be wrong about this?
I don't want him to be wrong. In fact, I kind of hope he's right, but that's an awfully tall order for a guy we've seen even less of than the Albino Tiger.
Quote:Oh my...

Well that would be nice. He'll need to get rid of the butterfingers

he showed his first couple weeks tho
Which was strange because he had the most un-butterfinger-y hands in college. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5