Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: So has Joeckel improved this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What is the consensus? Does he still suck, is he aight, or is he, gasp, actually playing solid?

My opinion is that he is becoming more consistent which is honestly all we need out of him. That draft was just so horrendous. I think he averages maybe one or two beats a game. I can handle that as long as he plays big in big moments which he has. 

Overall, He has taken another step. Worthy of being resigned to an average deal. 

Beadles is the problem. Hopefully next year cann can take his spot.
He has
Joekel looked bad early on but is doing better as of late, although Beadles sure has been getting beat ugly. If only both of these two were to play well together.

That said, is it possible the Linder injury is hurting? Cann has been doing just fine, but I'm wondering if Wiz has been helping out the rookie more and the result is Beadles getting exposed.

Meh.
Still sucks but better.
Still not good

Quote:Joekel looked bad early on but is doing better as of late, although Beadles sure has been getting beat ugly. If only both of these two were to play well together.

That said, is it possible the Linder injury is hurting? Cann has been doing just fine, but I'm wondering if Wiz has been helping out the rookie more and the result is Beadles getting exposed.
A rookie needing help from the center to hold the point is understandable.

Beadles needing help from the center would just further the argument that he is, perhaps, the worst starting guard in the NFL right now.
He could only improve...
Overall, I think he has been okay.

Why hasn't Beadles been benched?
I can't recall the last time I noticed him in a game which is a good thing.  As of Late I would say he has been playing well.

Quote:Why hasn't Beadles been benched?

Because he signed a huge fa contract.

Typical around these parts
Quote:He could only improve...
This.
Quote:Why hasn't Beadles been benched?

Quote:Because he signed a huge fa contract.

Typical around these parts

Plus we're rather thin at the position with Linder on IR. Still, if he doesn't pick up his game it wouldn't shock me to one day see Bowanko in his place.

Beadles has struggled this year.

On top of that, I haven't been impressed at all with Wiz.

Both are struggling to find any consistency this year.

Quote:Beadles has struggled this year.

On top of that, I haven't been impressed at all with Wiz.

Both are struggling to find any consistency this year.

What have you noticed with Wiz? I was thinking he's been doing fine.

I think he's improving; but I also think that some of the apparent improvement is a result of Bortles getting better at moving with the pocket instead of abandoning it too quickly and literally running into sacks. 

NO

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5