Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Source: Jaguars to stick to Bradley no matter what happens in London
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/jacksonville-jaguars-gus-bradley-no-matter-result-in-london-102115'>http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/jacksonville-jaguars-gus-bradley-no-matter-result-in-london-102115</a>

Not sure if this has been posted already. If it has, my apologies.
Pitchforks
Grabs popcorn and waits for the media entertainment. :whistling:

Like Fox Sports knows jack crap about Jacksonville. They couldn't care less and don't.

I thought that this would be the week he'd be fired, barring him losing the locker room at some point later on, if he was going to be fired during the season. However, I'm not overly shocked that they're planning on sticking with him should this article be correct. Unless they think Gus is the sole individual holding back the team or there is a legitimate head coaching candidate on the staff, the only reason you're firing him midseason is to appease the fan base.

That's fine.

He's as good as gone anyway. It doesn't matter to me if they do it now or after the season.
cool top 3 pick guaranteed.

If I had my druthers, we would stick with him and not to him.  Ewwuh...

Quote:That's fine.

He's as good as gone anyway. It doesn't matter to me if they do it now or after the season.

That's how I feel.

It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

Barring a miracle turn around of epic proportions, Gus will not be the Jags HC in 2016 or 2017 ( I know I know, I don't want to think about it either), depending on how stubborn the one who makes the final decision will be.
Quote:*edit*

Double post.

That's one more post then Gus has wins this season 6 games in and more then likely 7 after the Bills game in London.
Gus finishes this season based on Khan.
inb4 30k fans at the next home game

<p style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

<p class="" style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Albert Einstein

What an organization
There is always this perspective

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...e-15-start
Ok so now Tyrod isn't playing Sunday. Watkins, Williams and Harvin also.......

We will have faced Hasselbeck, Winston, Hoyer and now Manuel..... I mean.... 

Quote:Ok so now Tyrod isn't playing Sunday. Watkins, Williams and Harvin also.......

We will have faced Hasselbeck, Winston, Hoyer and now Manuel..... I mean....

I bet they still blow the Jags out.
Well which top 5 pick are we trying to get in 2017?
Jaguars will have Bradley as a coach thru the end 0f the 2016 season. He was given a four year contract and that is what Khan will give him. Book it.

The torch and pitchfork crowd isn't going to like this...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5