Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Source: Jaguars to stick to Bradley no matter what happens in London

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2015, 01:45 AM by TexasJag956.)

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/jacksonville-jaguars-gus-bradley-no-matter-result-in-london-102115'>http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/jacksonville-jaguars-gus-bradley-no-matter-result-in-london-102115</a>

Not sure if this has been posted already. If it has, my apologies.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Pitchforks
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Grabs popcorn and waits for the media entertainment. :whistling:

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Like Fox Sports knows jack crap about Jacksonville. They couldn't care less and don't.

A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

I thought that this would be the week he'd be fired, barring him losing the locker room at some point later on, if he was going to be fired during the season. However, I'm not overly shocked that they're planning on sticking with him should this article be correct. Unless they think Gus is the sole individual holding back the team or there is a legitimate head coaching candidate on the staff, the only reason you're firing him midseason is to appease the fan base.

That's fine.

He's as good as gone anyway. It doesn't matter to me if they do it now or after the season.

cool top 3 pick guaranteed.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

If I had my druthers, we would stick with him and not to him.  Ewwuh...

Quote:That's fine.

He's as good as gone anyway. It doesn't matter to me if they do it now or after the season.

That's how I feel.

It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

Barring a miracle turn around of epic proportions, Gus will not be the Jags HC in 2016 or 2017 ( I know I know, I don't want to think about it either), depending on how stubborn the one who makes the final decision will be.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:*edit*

Double post.

That's one more post then Gus has wins this season 6 games in and more then likely 7 after the Bills game in London.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Gus finishes this season based on Khan.

inb4 30k fans at the next home game

<p style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

<p class="" style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Albert Einstein

What an organization

There is always this perspective

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...e-15-start

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2015, 08:40 AM by Cleatwood.)

Ok so now Tyrod isn't playing Sunday. Watkins, Williams and Harvin also.......

We will have faced Hasselbeck, Winston, Hoyer and now Manuel..... I mean.... 

Quote:Ok so now Tyrod isn't playing Sunday. Watkins, Williams and Harvin also.......

We will have faced Hasselbeck, Winston, Hoyer and now Manuel..... I mean....

I bet they still blow the Jags out.

Well which top 5 pick are we trying to get in 2017?

Jaguars will have Bradley as a coach thru the end 0f the 2016 season. He was given a four year contract and that is what Khan will give him. Book it.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

The torch and pitchfork crowd isn't going to like this...
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."