Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Odrick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
How would you rate his play so far?
He's not exactly racking up the sacks, but he sure looks better than Alualu out there.

Hes been a bust signing so far. Not making any impact
Quote:He's not exactly racking up the sacks, but he sure looks better than Alualu out there.

Can't tell if that's a ringing endorsement or not
Quote:Hes been a bust signing so far. Not making any impact
The position he plays on the defense, I wouldn't expect too many impact plays. Other than the Bucs game, the run defense has been better than it was with Red Bryant last season
Sub par, outside of a series in the Phins game he has done nada.

Upgradable
Quote:The position he plays on the defense, I wouldn't expect too many impact plays. Other than the Bucs game, the run defense has been better than it was with Red Bryant last season

So the Jags are paying him 8.5 annually and 22 mil guaranteed for a position that will have no impact plays?
Quote:So the Jags are paying him 8.5 annually and 22 mil guaranteed for a position that will have no impact plays?

Yes, but the position is supposed to effectively nullify any inside runs. 
Meh
He needs to have games like Miami more often, that's for sure.
Yeah I don't remember him being that impressive with Miami so I was never expecting a game-changer.
i think most of you don't understand the position he plays

At his position he isn't going to rack up sacks, he has been pretty good against the run.
He raised the talent floor
Who?
Quote:At his position he isn't going to rack up sacks, he has been pretty good against the run.

But in Madden he gets me plenty of sacks...
Quote:Yeah I don't remember him being that impressive with Miami so I was never expecting a game-changer.

But lets sign him to a fat contact
Quote:At his position he isn't going to rack up sacks, he has been pretty good against the run.

If you say so but ill kindly disagree.
Quote:Hes been a bust signing so far. Not making any impact

Uh, what do you call that play on the goal line where he forced a fumble and we almost got points out of the turnover? As it was, the Dolphins had to start at their own one-yard line and Ryan Tannehill threw to nobody from the end zone.

Otherwise, the whole defensive line was unable to catch up with the quarterback all day. It was obvious we missed Sen'Derrick Marks on the field. Thank God we get him back before the bye week.
Pages: 1 2 3 4