Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Blake Bortles #5 on Kurt Warners QB list this week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Cool to see some recognition from a great QB
bortles  IS EARNING the respect of his peers.  just like the allens are. when the rest of the team shows up good thangs will come our way

shhhhhhhhh

Don't jinx it....

Bake!!!!

Where is the over Bortles crowd
Bortles has a 2 to 1 pass td to int ratio and a rating of 87.5.  I will take that all day in his sophmore year.   He is also very athletic and love when he makes the defense pay with his legs.

Quote:Bortles has a 2 to 1 pass td to int ratio and a rating of 87.5. I will take that all day in his sophmore year. He is also very athletic and love when he makes the defense pay with his legs.

2.5 to 1.

I'd be very happy with 4000 yards 25 TD's 10 turnovers in his second year. Things would be point way up for his third season.
He is a tough guy playing thru injury and should have a good game against the Texans!  I am starting him on my fantasy team.

Quote:2.5 to 1.

I'd be very happy with 4000 yards 25 TD's 10 turnovers in his second year. Things would be point way up for his third season.

Can't lie those numbers would be encouraging. Hopefully their not just empty stats with no w's attached. Il be rooting for him to keep climbing the ladder.
Quote:Can't lie those numbers would be encouraging. Hopefully their not just empty stats with no w's attached. Il be rooting for him to keep climbing the ladder.

Quote:I mentioned in the blaine bortles thread that bortles over throws consistently. People made excuses saying he was throwing the ball away. Please! This guy is mediocre at best. I'm just waiting for him to throw another pick six and watch all the apologist make more excuses.

Quote:Even Blaine gabbert had a good game or two. Apologist gonna coddle.
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ThunderCat" data-cid="584311" data-time="1444882741">
Can't lie those numbers would be encouraging. Hopefully their not just empty stats with no w's attached. Il be rooting for him to keep climbing the ladder.
Quote:I mentioned in the blaine bortles thread that bortles over throws consistently. People made excuses saying he was throwing the ball away. Please! This guy is mediocre at best. I'm just waiting for him to throw another pick six and watch all the apologist make more excuses.
Quote:Even Blaine gabbert had a good game or two. Apologist gonna coddle.
</blockquote>

Wow I really affected your life. You like worship me.
Quote:Wow I really affected your life. You like worship me.

About how you worship Blaine Bortles.
The fans have voted him #1 

Quote:He is a tough guy playing thru injury and should have a good game against the Texans!  I am starting him on my fantasy team.

I've started him the last 2 weeks.  I'm rolling him out again this week.  It made me vomit 2 weeks ago to have to pick him up and start him with Luck being injured, but last week I was excited to start him.  I traded away Luck and now have Bortles and Newton.  No qualms about starting him over Newton this week.  I feel like I'm in a Bizarro world right now though.
He's our guy. He's taking the right steps forward this year despite playing in a new offense and new system already in year two. We just need to get the defense fixed to give him the ball more. And we need to this offensive line up to snuff and get that ground game consistently going.

Still not buying him yet. I've watched the games and seen him without just looking at his numbers. He put up 4 td's against a defense that let a rookie on his 1st day in the league put up the same amount. Wasn't impressed in the Carolina game or the New England one. The Colts one he didn't standout either. Only thing I can say is he looks way better than last year. The gushing is funny from the board. Looking for a diamond in a toliet full of [BLEEP] that's the Jaguars.
Yawn.
Quote:Wow I really affected your life. You like worship me.

Or you were just called out for saying something stupid. He is mediocre at best. What ladder can mediocre at best climb?
Blake sharing the list with McCown and Hasselback as the top 5 QBs.....great list.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5