Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The big complain about the kicker thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Myers was 24-of-38 in college. Just felt like I should point that out

Unfortunately I don't think Scobee would have won it for us today either.

B-but he has a strong leg. This stupid, stupid team led by stupid people.

scobee baby

Bring me Scobee.  As bad as he has been lately, getting released by the Steelers, he is more accurate than Myers.

This is all good, but...did you watch Scobee Thursday?

Scobee has been released..... Myers sucks, I think this in easy decision - bring back Scooby-Doo please, at least if Scobee misses a FG were not calling for someone's head every game.

he's a bum

bring in anyone.... Scobee, Forbath, any other kicker.... im convinced Myers sucks.

A big leg is useless if you can't hit the broad side of a barn from ten paces with it.

Scobee might not be the guy, but there are better kickers out there.
Scobee with three attempts...he would have been money.

[BLEEP] Myers. 3 misses in a row
I could have kicked that last one. 

This loss isn't the kicker's fault alone. This team played poorly the entire second half.
This is a Joke. how do you miss TWO game winners. Pick up Scobee and let them compete for the job this week Myers can't throw the game for us... twice... and not at least have competition brought in. Do. Your. Job. 

I think Scobee would've hit at least one of the 3
are u serious?..... tell me you didn't say that?

'this loss isn't the kickers fault'..... what the f*ck game are u watching?

the guy missed (3) FG's that woulda ended the game, and we lost.

Scobee would've gotten it. I don't care if he struggled with the Steelers. The guy doesn't miss 2 game winners with 3 tries.

Dont blame the kicker, how do you not try to pass on 3rd down to get closer? Especially after the earlier miss twice. 48 aint no gimme
This game should never have been put into the hands of the kicker.  13 pts in today's NFL against a porous defense is inexcusable.  We should have been ahead by two scores at least. 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6