Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Would you rather sweat mayonnaise or be physically attracted to furniture?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Would you rather sweat mayonnaise or to be sexually attracted to furniture(you would still keep your current sexuality)?

This is tougher than the last one. I mean imagine how bad you would stink and how many clothes would get destroyed by the mayo sweat? Is that worse than being aroused by a curvy Scandinavian sofa or a sharp angular German rocking chair?

Hard to say
Why can't it be both? 

Ponder this: Sweat mayonnaise. Bottle it. Sell it as "gluten free organic ethically produced blah blah blah" Profit!!
Quote:Ponder this: Sweat mayonnaise. Bottle it. Sell it as "gluten free organic ethically produced blah blah blah" Profit!!

Or Budweiser, either way.
I obviously don't do enough drugs.

Quote:Ponder this: Sweat mayonnaise. Bottle it. Sell it as "gluten free organic ethically produced blah blah blah" Profit!!

I hadn't considered the dip element of it all. You'd save hundreds in buying dip and could make money at BBQs or games selling the mayo to hungry crowds.
Quote:Why can't it be both?

For the purpose of debate it has to be one of the other.

Although I do see the joy in sweating some mayo all over a nice leather suite.
Too easy.
Love seats, comforters, recliners, its all there
Quote:Too easy.

Which one you got?
Quote:Love seats, comforters, recliners, its all there
Quote:Which one you got?
what is the downside for furniture attraction?
Furniture would never say no, so I'll take the attraction to furniture. It's less embarrassing, because you could keep it a secret, unless you leave stains.

Quote:what is the downside for furniture attraction?
Tough burden to live with and ever be truly comfortable in a room.  

Constant erections in tons of public settings ( more than usual)
Quote:Furniture would never say no, so I'll take the attraction to furniture. It's less embarrassing, because you could keep it a secret, unless you leave stains.
You'd have to explain to your wife why your taking so many trips to the furniture store all of a sudden.
Mayo.. Especially if it was Dukes.. Would make the bologna and bread in my pants pocket taste better..

Yeah.. I'd risk cheating on Davenport for that..
Drugs are bad...as evidenced by this thread.
Quote:I obviously don't do enough drugs.

It seems I don't either.
Quote:Drugs are bad...as evidenced by this thread.

I have an excuse.. Nyquil and multiple shots of Jagermeeeeeeeester
Quote:You'd have to explain to your wife why your taking so many trips to the furniture store all of a sudden.

If I'm attracted to furniture, I'm most likely single.
Pages: 1 2 3