Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Second Half Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This can't be coincidence, it happens every damn week. Is it conditioning? Is it poor adjustments and 2nd half play calling? My God. 

Regardless of the result, Gus has to go. This is absolutely pathetic. 

LOLOL we don't halftime adjust silly

It's a serious matter to be sure.  No question it is a big weakness of ours.

why did we keep trying to run up the middle when it's was obvious the phins are teeing' off on Yeldon???

I think more than anything it was Miami's adjustments at halftime that caused the issues. They took Robinson away and our other receivers took some time to settle and adjust themselves.
Can't just enjoy a hard fought win? Man I feel sorry for anyone close to you with your negativity.
Come back to this tomorrow or Tuesday. Lets just enjoy the win for now.

We're 1-1 boys! Tied for first!

Quote:This can't be coincidence, it happens every damn week. Is it conditioning? Is it poor adjustments and 2nd half play calling? My God. 

Regardless of the result, Gus has to go. This is absolutely pathetic. 

WE [BLEEP] WON FOR [BLEEP] SAKE
I'm enjoying the win tonight but post this again tomorrow and I'll be happy to get into it. I'm sick of analyzing the bad stuff in games right after them like we do almost every week.

Quote:WE [BAD WORD REMOVED] WON FOR [BAD WORD REMOVED] SAKE

SECOND THIS
Posts like these are why we cannot have nice things...

If we can win ugly all year, who cares? I'll take a win I definitely didn't expect to get
Quote:If we can win ugly all year, who cares? I'll take a win I definitely didn't expect to get
Ugly wins are still wins. 

I'll take it too.
The drops were bad you could see bortles getting frustrated with the WRs, and can't blame him.

But glad our defense cane out in the 2nd half to help for the drops.
Quote:Can't just enjoy a hard fought win? Man I feel sorry for anyone close to you with your negativity.

One can enjoy a victory while pointing out a glaring concern at the same time. It is possible
Quote:The drops were bad you could see bortles getting frustrated with the WRs, and can't blame him.

But glad our defense cane out in the 2nd half to help for the drops.
I'm not gonna get down on Greene, he's a rookie and it happens. Lewis should have done better though with his.
Quote:One can enjoy a victory while pointing out a glaring concern at the same time. It is possible
Oh great, you're back.
Enjoy the win for now. We don't get them often, especially not this early in the year. We can analyze this stuff later this week.

The defense seemed to tighten up. Seems like adjustments were made.

raweyejag

Quote:If we can win ugly all year, who cares? I'll take a win I definitely didn't expect to get

Second that. I am just glad we were competitive until the end and not self inflicted loss.
Pages: 1 2 3