Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread. - Second Half
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Blake Bortles threw two touchdown passes each from 3 and 43 yards, along with Jason Myers 27-yard field goal produced the Jaguars scoring in the First Half. Dolphins countered with two FG's by Andrew Frank's from 48 and 41 yards, before Ryan Tannehill threes 10-yard TD pass to RB Damien Williams, and a Frank PAT, to make the score Jaguars 17-13. Frank also missed a 42-yard attempt with 18 seconds left in the First Half. Jaguars defense also did three stands before or at their red zone. Three Dolphins lineman, including Ndamukong Suh, also left the field this half. But Myers made a 58-yard field goal for the Jaguars as the first half expired, and lead at halftime 20-13. Will Jacksonville maintain their momentum to win their first regular season game in 2015 in front of their fans at EverBank Field? Stay tuned in the Second Half, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!!
Wow what a game from the teal so far. Here is hoping no second half collapse here
Very good game so far, keep it up Jags! Im at a bar full of Cowboys fans lol good thing we are winning
2nd half adjustments are key.
Now let's hope our issues with second half adjustments don't resurface today.
Woo hoo!!!

Im happy win or lose. At least we see progress
Even if we end up losing this I've seen a lot more from the offense (and Myers) to get me excited for the season.

Props to Sam Young too, I was really worried about the LT slot but he's played well enough.

Holy Half time lead Batman.

So far. I'm shocked. Hoping the pool guys didn't get fired last week.

Bortles 12/17 186 10.9 2 0 0-0 145.7
There is a lot to be excited about!!  Line is playing great, ARob looks amazing, running game looks good.   Come on Jags lets keep it up

I think we score on the first possession.

Quote:Bortles 12/17 186 10.9 2 0 0-0 145.7
Really should be 1 int but I'll take it. That throw at Grimes was certainly a flashback to last season when Blake was trying to force something when it wasn't available.
Quote:Really should be 1 int but I'll take it. That throw at Grimes was certainly a flashback to last season when Blake was trying to force something when it wasn't available.

It's better to be lucky than good.
This is a good one. I hope some of you don't miss the finish.
Quote:Really should be 1 int but I'll take it. That throw at Grimes was certainly a flashback to last season when Blake was trying to force something when it wasn't available.

It was a flashback to last week. Hopefully he keeps playing hard, though, instead of doing what he did last week after the first INT and curling up into the fetal position.
Quote:This is a good one. I hope some of you don't miss the finish.

First time in awhile I don't want to do something else..
come on jags. close it out please.

What I have seen so far as compared to last year is the ability to move the chains, normally we would of gone 3 and out 4 times by now with a good drive at end of half.

Go jags keep it up.