Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars Vs. Lions Preseason Game Night Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jaguars Nation! Our Jacksonville Jaguars continue their preseason as they host the visiting Detroit Lions at EverBank Field. Jaguars will also both try to win their second game of the preseason as players continue auditioning for the final 53-man regular season roster. NO injuries for the 8:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff from EverBank Field, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!!
1st post. GO JAGUARS! No injuries for both teams.
The quick hit on SportsCenter about tonight's game just said there's QB battle in Jax between Bortles and Henne. Also mentioned Bortles was dead last in their QBR, good to see ESPN is up to speed on the happenings in Jacksonville. :down:

I never even watch ESPN anymore, they're a joke.
Quote:The quick hit on SportsCenter about tonight's game just said there's QB battle in Jax between Bortles and Henne. Also mentioned Bortles was dead last in their QBR, good to see ESPN is up to speed on the happenings in Jacksonville. :down:
i hate espn 
wait...  I thought the game was saturday????

Oh NO!!!  It's on tonight?!?!?! 

Man, I have to go to my wife's stupid family reunion dinner party!!!!  Shoot me now... 

Quote:Man, I have to go to my wife's stupid family reunion dinner party!!!!  Shoot me now... 

Here's what you do...

The game is on live TV so it should be on their set as well. Find a member of their family into football and "bond" with him by watching the game together. You'll be going out of your way in doing so to be friends with her family and should get kudos for it.

Quote:Here's what you do...

The game is on live TV so it should be on their set as well. Find a member of their family into football and "bond" with him by watching the game together. You'll be going out of your way in doing so to be friends with her family and should get kudos for it.
Yeah, you could do that, or you could just act like you forgot about the dinner and go to the game. Honest mistake. Happens all the time ya know.
Quote:Man, I have to go to my wife's stupid family reunion dinner party!!!! Shoot me now...

I don't know man. I think you're to sick to go. Maybe some bed rest and Jags football will do you some good.
Just hoping to see TJ and a better pass rush. Above else no injuries.

I want to see them start Smith at Leo
Smith and Skuta on the edge with Davis and Odrick inside on passing situations
One day I'm going to set my alarm for 11:59pm and post the official game day thread.

Perhaps Bortles can win the QB competition tonight. It's a close battle, I'm leaning toward Henne. Bortles needs to stop panicking, and these numerous lapses in his fundamentals are a problem. Sophomore slump? Gabbertesque? Save us Henne!
Quote:The quick hit on SportsCenter about tonight's game just said there's QB battle in Jax between Bortles and Henne. Also mentioned Bortles was dead last in their QBR, good to see ESPN is up to speed on the happenings in Jacksonville. :down:

ESPN knows less about Jaguar football then you know about _________. (Fill in the blank)
Quote:Man, I have to go to my wife's stupid family reunion dinner party!!!!  Shoot me now... 
dvr
QB battle in Jacksonville?!?!?!

I'm officially done with SportsCenter..
Quote:dvr

Apparently my wife hacked your account, because that's exactly what she said.