Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars @ New York Giants Preseason Game Night Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jaguars fans! Our Jacksonville Jaguars will try to win their second game in the preseason, as they are up the Atlantic Coast to play the New York Football Giants. Jaguars last defeated the N.Y Giants in the last preseason meeting, edging 32-31 more than three years ago, played at EverBank Field back on August 10, 2012. Partly cloudy skies at 84 degrees is the local game time forecast inside MetLife Stadium, for the 7:30PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff. Both starting QB's the NY Giants, and the Jaguars Blake Bortles, will see limited action tonight, before the reserves from both teams take over the game action. NO injuries, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!
Wooooo! I still love that picture of Eli getting pooped on from last years victory.

Quote:Wooooo! I still love that picture of Eli getting pooped on from last years victory.

Eli is into that kinda stuff?

I knew them Mannings were weird..
The Football Gods hate me. Had the Jags played yesterday I could of watched the game because I got off early due to a scheduling conflict. Tonight I'm suppose to get off at 8pm but that probably wont happen because people loving being sick on Saturday nights

I'm really hyped to be going to the game. I really missed being at training camp this year.

I'm excited to watch in person how Bortles has progressed this year. Watching it on tape is a lot different than in person.

I really hope the talk on Jockel is overblown. I'm hoping he gets some extended action by playing into the 3rd quarter.

I'm kinda down that Thomas isn't playing and is done for the preseason. But it will be interesting how Bortles adjust.
Where's our Giants look-a-like thread??

Yeldon has been ruled out

They're so afraid of Yeldon getting physical contact with a finger that was barely "injured" to begin with. Let the man get some reps.

Here now, the busses just passed by about half hr ago. The Jacksonville Jaguars are in the building; as are we.
Unless his finger is worse than they're letting on.

GO JAGS !

Maybe they're just trying to hide how talented TJ is a little bit longer.

Victor Cruz and Reuben Randle not likely to play tonight.

I was hoping to see our secondary against Randle, Cruz, and OBJ.

Maybe Yeldon played with fireworks after the scrimmage and the team is just keeping it quiet. #conspiracy
Quote:Maybe Yeldon played with fireworks after the scrimmage and the team is just keeping it quiet. #conspiracy
[Image: jason-pierre-paul-happy-gilmore.jpg]
Quote:[Image: jason-pierre-paul-happy-gilmore.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
^^^Hahaha.

Who are we putting on OBJ? House or McCray?
Quote:^^^Hahaha.

Who are we putting on OBJ? House or McCray?
our corners play a side. we don't trail the other teams best WR
Anyone watching the live feed on jaguars.com?  The camera man is making me sick
i'm watching it. Oesher makes me sick.