Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump Press Conference - Finally Someone Presidential On The Podium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Rather than the press secretary doing the press conference today, the President took time to personally come out and address the American public. It was nothing short of spectacular. It was the type of talk that got President Trump elected. He was honest, candid, pretty funny with the fake media members, and most of all, Presidential.

He covered a wide range of topics. He addressed many goals of his administration, and last, but not least, put many of the silly rumors flying around to rest once and for all.

We as Americans are blessed to have such a fine man in President Trump leading the way.

#winning
Trump won the press conference.  Basically he comes off as genuine, which is what won him the election.  All the false reports about connections with Russia and oooo aaaaahhh be afraid cause he is Russian... honestly just look stupid.  It's always been absurd, but you get enough false reports saying the same thing it makes people think there is something to it.  Trump responded in such a way that exposes the absurdity of it all.

It was comical to say the least.

But why tell lies that can be easily refuted?
Quote:It was comical to say the least.

But why tell lies that can be easily refuted?

well youre one of these utterly helpless tools, so I'm not surprised at your comment
Quote:well youre one of these utterly helpless tools, so I'm not surprised at your comment

I do tend to find lying about stupid crap to be pretty lame!

I love the Acosta pick!!!
LOL.  Take a look at CNN's website right now.  Every headline attacks the messenger rather than the message.  He pretty much took that poor CNN corespondent to school.

[Image: CO9qqY1.png]

Trump Lashes Out

Trump bashes media, defends Flynn and says he 'inherited a mess'

The first two links lead to the same story.

Trump's Presser was Unhinged

Nothing about what he actually talked about, just a fake news site whining because they were called out.

He asked a black reporter to set up a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus............. then the CBC tweeted that they sent him a letter on January 19th and have yet to get a response........

Sad!
Insane Clown Presser!

[Image: k08O5.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popkey&i=hotlin...ect&f=.gif]

Quote:He asked a black reporter to set up a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus............. then the CBC tweeted that they sent him a letter on January 19th and have yet to get a response........

Sad!

Quote:Insane Clown Presser!

deal with it, losers. you look stupid
Quote:Rather than the press secretary doing the press conference today, the President took time to personally come out and address the American public. It was nothing short of spectacular. It was the type of talk that got President Trump elected. He was honest, candid, pretty funny with the fake media members, and most of all, Presidential.

He covered a wide range of topics. He addressed many goals of his administration, and last, but not least, put many of the silly rumors flying around to rest once and for all.

We as Americans are blessed to have such a fine man in President Trump leading the way.

"most of all, Presidential"... hahahahahahaha, sure - if you mean President Nixon.

Donald is getting more Nixonian every day. I think he's losing it. But it sure is entertaining.
Quote:LOL. Take a look at CNN's website right now. Every headline attacks the messenger rather than the message. He pretty much took that poor CNN corespondent to school.

[Image: CO9qqY1.png]

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politics/donald-trump-press-conference-amazing-day-in-history/index.html'>Trump Lashes Out</a>

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politics/donald-trump-press-conference-amazing-day-in-history/index.html'>Trump bashes media, defends Flynn and says he 'inherited a mess'</a>

The first two links lead to the same story.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/02/16/trump-press-conference-jake-tapper-unhinged.cnn/video/playlists/donald-trump-press-conference-2-16-17/'>Trump's Presser was Unhinged</a>

Nothing about what he actually talked about, just a fake news site whining because they were called out.
He just whined. Didn't have a message. It's sad really because I think he put forth a positive for labor secretary.
Quote:He asked a black reporter to set up a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus............. then the CBC tweeted that they sent him a letter on January 19th and have yet to get a response........

Sad!

Because tweets are real information.

He put it out there, let's see if they actually decide to meet with him.  I believe him when he said that a meeting was supposed to happen, but the other party backed out for political reasons.  After all, he really has no reason to lie about it.

I was by no means a "Trump supporter", but I like what he's done so far and like what he is doing.  It has the liberal media on their heels and real progress is being made.  I also think that he is sincere in his desire to solve problems.  He's not doing anything for "political reasons", he's actually making decisions that are right.  Liberals and the liberal media is beside themselves because it's not "politics as usual" anymore.
Quote:deal with it, losers. you look stupid
Still the 3rd most Trump of the Trumpettes, I see!

Transcript of the press conference

What I got out of it:

Obama sucks, I rule.

Everything is already better, getting even better

The media is dishonest.

Did I tell you that I rule?  Because I rule.

The media is dishonest. Very dishonest. Tremendously dishonest.

The dishonest media was unfair to Mike Flynn.  Which is why I fired him.

These illegal leaks are real, but the news is fake.

Did I tell you how great I am?  How historic my victory was?

by the way, Alex Acosta will be the new nominee for Labor Secretary.  We won't talk about that other guy...
Quote:He just whined. Didn't have a message. It's sad really because I think he put forth a positive for labor secretary.

No he didn't "whine" he called out the unfair and biased media for what they are.  He was direct and to the point.  Being told the truth bluntly is "shocking" to them.  It's something that should have been done a long time ago.

His message was that he is keeping his campaign promises, progress has already been made on some of the problems that he inherited and he is not going to stand by and let the media drive his message.  More positive results are coming once the democrats in Congress decide to stop hindering him.

"Politics as usual" and "press conferences as usual" is gone and the left hates it.
A president that isn't fake.

Refreshing change.

Quote:Because tweets are real information.

He put it out there, let's see if they actually decide to meet with him. I believe him when he said that a meeting was supposed to happen, but the other party backed out for political reasons. After all, he really has no reason to lie about it.

I was by no means a "Trump supporter", but I like what he's done so far and like what he is doing. It has the liberal media on their heels and real progress is being made. I also think that he is sincere in his desire to solve problems. He's not doing anything for "political reasons", he's actually making decisions that are right. Liberals and the liberal media is beside themselves because it's not "politics as usual" anymore.

Did you read what the CBC wrote? He got a letter in Jan and never responded.
Lol at that trumpets

So cringey
The left is stuck in perpetual butthurt. Sad, but funny to see.

Trump dommed them. Hard.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7