Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Who's Currently Number One In Your Clubhouse?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've got

1 Cruz

2 Walker

3 #standwithrand

4. Fiorina

5. no one

1. Rand Paul

2. Martin O'Malley

3. Harrison Ford

4. Morgan Freeman

Seriously though, if Paul's campaign is sinking like some reports indicate it is, O'Malley is my guy. If O'Malley doesn't escape the primaries, I'd have to do some serious soul-searching about whether I want to support a civil rights de-activist like Rubio or Bush or take my chances with Bernie Sanders.

No one's off the first tee yet.
Right now I've got this.

Marco Rubio - Has the ability to reach across the aisle and has sensible solutions to problems.

Ted Cruz - Is actively going against the "establishment" and placing his values and doing what he promised his electorate over his political career.

Honestly, after those two I don't have anyone in particular that I'm behind.
Jeb, Kasich, and O'Malley.  Looking for better competition on the Dems side for Hillary.

Rand Paul

Bunker time???
1. Ted Cruz.  By far my top choice.  

2. Mike Huckabee

3, Rick Santorum

4. Bobby Jindal

5. Scott Walker

6, Marco Rubio

1. Rand Paul

2. Marco Rubio

3. Meh
Quote: 

4. Fiorina

[Image: tumblr_maxczv4mF01qh2e19.gif]
1. Kasich

2. Rubio

3. Bush

4. Hold my nose

1. Sanders

2. Paul

3. O'Malley (maybe)

4. Rubio
I'm definitely to the left of everyone:

1. Jill Stein

2. Bernie Sanders

3. Robert David Steele

After that it becomes more "Non-enthusiastic support"

Trump
Quote:1. Sanders

2. Paul

3. O'Malley (maybe)

4. Rubio

I'm interested in your list I know sanders and Paul are similar in foreign policy but pretty much opposites on domestic policy. I'm guessing the appeal with Omalley and Rubio is their ability to work with the other side?
Scott "I'll Bust that Union" Walker

Scott "I didn't finish college" Walker

Quote:I'm interested in your list I know sanders and Paul are similar in foreign policy but pretty much opposites on domestic policy. I'm guessing the appeal with Omalley and Rubio is their ability to work with the other side?
Pretty much yes on all accounts. 
Quote:Scott "I didn't finish college" Walker
That is a plus for a lot of his base. 
Quote:Scott "I'll Bust that Union" Walker

Quote:Scott "I didn't finish college" Walker

He's got to do something about that bald spot. Just go ahead and shave your head already.
I am leaning towards Jeb Bush, but if he starts advocating more military adventures in the middle east, then I will look elsewhere. 

Pages: 1 2 3 4