Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who's Currently Number One In Your Clubhouse?

I've got

1 Cruz

2 Walker

3 #standwithrand

4. Fiorina

5. no one

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

1. Rand Paul

2. Martin O'Malley

3. Harrison Ford

4. Morgan Freeman

Seriously though, if Paul's campaign is sinking like some reports indicate it is, O'Malley is my guy. If O'Malley doesn't escape the primaries, I'd have to do some serious soul-searching about whether I want to support a civil rights de-activist like Rubio or Bush or take my chances with Bernie Sanders.

No one's off the first tee yet.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Right now I've got this.

Marco Rubio - Has the ability to reach across the aisle and has sensible solutions to problems.

Ted Cruz - Is actively going against the "establishment" and placing his values and doing what he promised his electorate over his political career.

Honestly, after those two I don't have anyone in particular that I'm behind.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Jeb, Kasich, and O'Malley.  Looking for better competition on the Dems side for Hillary.

Rand Paul

Bunker time???
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

1. Ted Cruz.  By far my top choice.  

2. Mike Huckabee

3, Rick Santorum

4. Bobby Jindal

5. Scott Walker

6, Marco Rubio

1. Rand Paul

2. Marco Rubio

3. Meh

Quote: 

4. Fiorina

[Image: tumblr_maxczv4mF01qh2e19.gif]

;

;

1. Kasich

2. Rubio

3. Bush

4. Hold my nose

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

1. Sanders

2. Paul

3. O'Malley (maybe)

4. Rubio

I'm definitely to the left of everyone:

1. Jill Stein

2. Bernie Sanders

3. Robert David Steele

After that it becomes more "Non-enthusiastic support"

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Trump
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:1. Sanders

2. Paul

3. O'Malley (maybe)

4. Rubio

I'm interested in your list I know sanders and Paul are similar in foreign policy but pretty much opposites on domestic policy. I'm guessing the appeal with Omalley and Rubio is their ability to work with the other side?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Scott "I'll Bust that Union" Walker

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Scott "I didn't finish college" Walker

;

;

Quote:I'm interested in your list I know sanders and Paul are similar in foreign policy but pretty much opposites on domestic policy. I'm guessing the appeal with Omalley and Rubio is their ability to work with the other side?
Pretty much yes on all accounts. 

Quote:Scott "I didn't finish college" Walker
That is a plus for a lot of his base. 

Quote:Scott "I'll Bust that Union" Walker

Quote:Scott "I didn't finish college" Walker

He's got to do something about that bald spot. Just go ahead and shave your head already.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

I am leaning towards Jeb Bush, but if he starts advocating more military adventures in the middle east, then I will look elsewhere.