Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Khan disagrees with immigration ban

Quote:Lol, you think Khan will "learn a lesson"? That article you posted says Khan is a registered republican for one. Also, the article states he's for NAFTA and against the immigration ban, two things Trump has made his opionions on quite clear during the election. Yet, Khan still votes for him. What's that tell you about his thoughts on Trumps opponent? Something tells me Khan isn't sitting back thinking he got conned.

I agree with you in that Shad Khan wasn't conned by Donald Trump.   My guess is that Khan understandably didn't believe HIllary Clinton was an acceptable option for the United States.  But I also believe that Khan responded in the interview in the only way he believed would be a viable option in his circumstances.   He did what he believes is in the best interest of himself and more importantly to his family. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I hope Khan learned his lesson voting for Trump.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://deadspin.com/shad-khan-comes-out-against-trumps-muslim-ban-1792011708'>http://deadspin.com/shad-khan-comes-out-against-trumps-muslim-ban-1792011708</a>

This might be mind blowing for you but not everyone that vote for trump is going to agree with everything he does or how it's done.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:This might be mind blowing for you but not everyone that vote for trump is going to agree with everything he does or how it's done.

I base my optimism for our future on my belief what you say here is true.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:I base my optimism for our future on my belief what you say here is true.

I'm sure it was the same for Obama. I know a few democrates that had problems with some stuff he did as well.

Quote:This might be mind blowing for you but not everyone that vote for trump is going to agree with everything he does or how it's done.

Did you know I didnt agree with Obama's Middle East policy? But the big difference was he didnt sell me a bag of fools gold like what Trump is doing with the U.S.

Build a wall - will be paid by U.S. Taxpayers

Rollback Trade/Import with Mexico - Higher costs on Toyota and Honda vehicles.

I could go on an on

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Did you know I didnt agree with Obama's Middle East policy? But the big difference was he didnt sell me a bag of fools gold like what Trump is doing with the U.S.

Build a wall - will be paid by U.S. Taxpayers

Rollback Trade/Import with Mexico - Higher costs on Toyota and Honda vehicles.

I could go on an on

What the hell are you talking about not selling a false bill of goods did you forget the whole 2500 less on premiums promise? The trillion dollar shovel ready jobs that never happened? The end of the middle eastern aggression that never happened? Hell man Obama flipped on almost every campaign promise ever. You have a funny memory.

Obama didn't make empty promises.  He delivered on everything.  That's the big difference here.  Should be obvious to see.

Quote:Obama didn't make empty promises.  He delivered on everything.  That's the big difference here.  Should be obvious to see.

"We're going to fundamentally transform America"

Promise delivered!

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato